A little help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rocket

There was SHRINKAGE!
Reaction score
Just need some help finding a jersey for my son (2 yrs). I have already tried nfl shop/eastbay. Any help is appreciated, the season is fast approaching and he's gotta be sportin a card's jersey this year!:newbie:

spanky1

Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
you're a real humanitarian dude. class all the way. sheesh.

Hey wait minute here.....who said the dude was dispondent, out of work, poor, downtroden or in need of United Nations aid.

English on Tour did not use a sticky when he was inquiring about how to maximize his travel experience to Arizona.

All the guy wanted to know was where he could buy a Cardinal jersey for a two year old......does this necessitate a sticky.

Please feel free to ask skkorp or any other moderator to give you my e-mail address. I would love to discuss your earlier post (that appeared in "On Eggerin James".....now closed) concerning why society should love the legal profession because of the of sacrifice they made in crafting The Declaration of Independence. We could then move quickly to a conversation as to why your profession is the brunt of America's disdain....there is a reason that this country is the "litigious capital of the world".....and the legal profession is at the root of the cause!

But not in this forum....this is for football conversation only.

Last edited:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
you're a real humanitarian dude. class all the way. sheesh.

He is just mad that none of his threads are a sticky. He needs to feed his family and all. So, he, his agent Drew and his lawyer buddies are planning on holding out until he gets a sticky of his own. :D

Last edited:

spanky1

Reaction score
joeshmo said:
He is just mad that none of his threads are a sticky. He needs to feed his family and all. So, he, his agent Drew and his lawyer buddies are planning on holding out until he gets a sticky of his own. :D

joeshmo,

Thanks.......between cheese and ouchie I feel that I'm being attacked like I was once by gee and king of cards......all I want to do is talk football.....but I will always stand up for the right to defend myself.....even if I end up in the mod jail

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
joeshmo,

Thanks.......between cheese and ouchie I feel that I'm being attacked like I was once by gee and king of cards......all I want to do is talk football.....but I will always stand up for the right to defend myself.....even if I end up in the mod jail

yeah - I missed have misunderstood you're "all I want to do is talk football" modus operendi when in two threads in one day you called me out specifically before I even responded on the thread.

Here's an example:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56984&page=1

See the kick-off thread for anothe example of wanting to "talk football only".

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56983

Get a grip Spank. And send that check already! :p

Last edited:

spanky1

Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
yeah - I missed have misunderstood you're "all I want to do is talk football" modus operendi when in two threads in one day you called me out specifically before I even responded on the thread.

Here's an example:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56984&page=1

See the kick-off thread for anothe example of wanting to "talk football only".

Get a grip Spank. And send that check already! :p

I'm done with you and your brother.....over and out.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
joeshmo,

Lighten up dude it was a joke.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
Easier said than done with these two.

I thought you were done with us? I would think being "done with us" would include not talking about us anymore? :confused:

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
How does this thread warrant a sticky?

What do you care?

whaaaaaaaaaaa.....

BTW- to get back to the topic, lemme call the ex and find out where she used to get them. My boy always had jerseys, even when he was that little.

You owe me big time for making me talk to the ex.

:thumbup:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Red Rocket said:
Sorry it was my first time...please go easy on me. Spanky1, didn't mean to upset you. I feel really bad.:rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. Just ignore spanky and I hope you get some good info on your question.

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
What do you care?

whaaaaaaaaaaa.....

BTW- to get back to the topic, lemme call the ex and find out where she used to get them. My boy always had jerseys, even when he was that little.

You owe me big time for making me talk to the ex.

:thumbup:
What on earth could he give you for re-payment?

Just curious...

OP
OP
R

Red Rocket

There was SHRINKAGE!
Reaction score
AzCards21,

Thanks for the info, I was able to order my daughters(9 &7) a fitz jersey. They don't have anything in a 2 or 3T. I was hoping to get my son a boldin so we can style come game day. Plus my wife and father-in-law are huge packer fans & it would really burn their arses. Especially during the playoffs when farve is in Mississippi and we are hosting the conference championship game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan