A New Year Brings New Hope For The Cardinals

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Loved this one Mitch..... Keep pounding these out or I might go stir crazy.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As far as developing QB's is concerned who are you referring to? Where are Leinart, Max Hall and Derek Anderson now? Trust me Skelton and Lindley will never be starters in this league if they stay in the league at all. Kolb can't stay healthy and I am not sure he is anything more than average anyway.

Our problem at QB is we can't evaluate potential pro or college talent. We also believe we can do something with late round picks which is near impossible.

Also Beanie Wells problem was not developmental. He can't stay healthy and has poor balance.

I have no idea how much Whiz was involved with picking our players but we need someone to identify talent on the offensive side of the ball. For all the grief given Russ Grimm, the job he did with two rookie tackles this year was very impressive. I mean signing Snyder was our big move this year? He is awful. Colledge isn't much better.

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
If Reid comes I see him keeping Kolb at reduced rate and drafting either Geno Smith of Barkley at #7. I know Barkley isnt a favorite here (I think Lane Kiffin ruined him last 2 years) but he has an elite skill set for the WCO.

I also like the idea of a mobile QB and could see the reverse as well. Vick and Geno Smith.

Key is to overload at QB. Id sign Alex Smith to either of those groups and let them all battle it out. Vet, Mid Career, and Rookie.