Al Johnson

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
Whats the deal....has anyone heard anything on him? Is is just a mild sprain and assumed he'll play next week?

By the way.....this loss hurt bad. When smith ran that 25 yard scamper I got that sinking feeling like I did during the bear game......its a tough feeling---kinda like getting dumped or realising you lost your wallet.

BUT-- Its only week one.....and there were some definite positives that came out of this game! A win over Seattle could help confidence.....

Run game/OLine.....Defense---couldn't ask for too much more. But pass protection and Leinart.....need to work on some things. It will get better.

At least Whiz handled himself like a gentleman after the game......unlike some jagbags. I'm confident they'll get back in the film room and tweak a few things.....

Talent is there guys...... And were already seeing the coaching staff and their improvements.....it takes time though---I believe the correct terminology is "growing pains"

We've waited this long.....not gonna kill us to wait a little longer

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
By the way.....this loss hurt bad. When smith ran that 25 yard scamper I got that sinking feeling like I did during the bear game......its a tough feeling---kinda like getting dumped or realising you lost your wallet.

I don't know if I would say I was "hurt". But that was the feeling in my belly when Alex Smith broke away from Calvin Pace's grip and ran for 25 yds.

We've waited this long.....not gonna kill us to wait a little longer

Good Line.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm a Cardinal fan which officially makes me the walking dead...waiting any longer can certainly not kill one who already is dead and the Niners seemed not to bring any silver bullets or wooden stakes to last night's game because I will be rooting on the Cards next week with all my undead heart

Reaction score
Some guys are just pre destined to get injured every year and Johnson career seems to be going that way. Its funny guys like Mike Brown and Chad Pennington who are card holders of that club went down in Week 1. Orlando Pace is now an official member of that club as well.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
I would say the bigger worry is the penalties and disparity of field position.. given time I will bet on Leinart/Boldin/Fitz coming around.. its the penalties mostly that worry me now.