All Hail C-MACK!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He knew about the switch of Fred Wakefield to DE already last week and was discreet about it because he wasn't sure.

C-mack, you were right and I just blew it off. Apologies and kudos to you.

I no longer have press access so will pay more attention in the future.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
He knew about the switch of Fred Wakefield to DE already last week and was discreet about it because he wasn't sure.

C-mack, you were right and I just blew it off. Apologies and kudos to you.

I no longer have press access so will pay more attention in the future.
:notworthy

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Sam Wise said:
I thought Wakefield was always a DE so what's the deal?

DG saw something in Wakefield. He will never be a good DE, average at best. Who knows maybe he will surprise us all and take over for Clement next year.

Sam Wise

Big, Dumb, Stupid Looking
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
DG saw something in Wakefield. He will never be a good DE, average at best. Who knows maybe he will surprise us all and take over for Clement next year.

?????? WHAT, is DG playing Wakefield at Tackle????

C-MACK

Veteran
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Who is cmack?

I'm the guy who got lucky and moved in down the street from one of the guys on the Cards. I met him about a year ago and our wives have become friends. I've gotten a lot of great scoop from him especially after he got back from camp. His reports are pretty different from what has been said in the media. He's also the one who told me about the combine that DG held. I got lambasted on here by guys who said I was making it up but it happened.

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
You are a lucky man. And cursed, too. I don't want to sound melodramatic here, but you have a pretty awesome responsibility. On one hand, your neighbor is a Cardinal! How cool is that? And we want to know all he knows because we follow the Cards and any info is good info. But that's the catch22 (not Emmitt) He's not just a Joeshmo neighbor, he's an NFL player. It's kind of like what happened with Kevin Kasper: what was said on this board got back to him. So that's the crux of the biscuit: What do you tell us and what do you keep to yourself? I know this, it aint much fun knowing something if you can't tell someone! "Lawdy, lawdy, I'm jus' gon' bus' if I don't tell somebody, anybody!" Some of what your neighbor tells you doesn't mean anything but if he tells you something sort of sensitive and you run to this message board and repeat what you heard then everyone knows about it. Maybe DG gets in trouble from what was said on this board about the combine he ran and didn't tell anyone about. Now the world knows and then the team gets fined. Like I said I don't mean to pee in your or anyone's coke but maybe it would have been better to not say anything about SECRET COMBINE run by our new head coach. You might not want to let that slip out--even if we didn't believe you!

Forgive me if I seem too dramatic C-MACK. It's something that crossed my mind...and I also wanted to get my post count up without being a "post *****" :thumbup:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C-MACK said:
I'm the guy who got lucky and moved in down the street from one of the guys on the Cards. I met him about a year ago and our wives have become friends. I've gotten a lot of great scoop from him especially after he got back from camp. His reports are pretty different from what has been said in the media. He's also the one who told me about the combine that DG held. I got lambasted on here by guys who said I was making it up but it happened.
OOh ok. Sorry bout that. Thought it was some kinda nickname like coach mac or something. From your post count I see you dont post often, and I usually jump from sports when they play. If its baseball im in the dbacks talking, or suns etc. Now its football season so Ill be posting more in the Cards..So thats prolly why I didnt recognize the name. Im more of a all around sports fan, not just football. So now its GO CARDS BABY!!!!!