Amare????

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
We eliminated Dallas with Shawn and without JJ, so not sure if JJ even has enough playoff experience to be evaluated.

Sure, we can agree on that. I am sure though we can also agree that JJ's skill set is more advantageous to the half court, slow down pace of the playoffs, correct?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
cpatterson23 said:
Yeah, a shot doesn't mean that much unless it's a last second shot to win. I remember JJ having like... 1 of those... So overall, Shawn is far better, shawn's way too underrated, he rebounds, he blocks, he does all the little good things.

That is so bunk. Yes JJ hit a game winning shot at Dallas. and yes Marion swatted a shot right after to perserve the win. But this is why MArion angers me. He doesnt make shots in the fourth. He always get his points in the first three quarters. I would love if someone could provide a points per quarter stat as his fourth quarter fg % has to be very low in the hundreds of suns games i have watched. At the end of games, JJ has proved to be take much better shots and make more. This previous season was Marions most clutch since he has been in the league, and he is still a couple of levels below JJ in terms of who i want shooting at the end of close games

azn822

Reaction score
back to amare...What will his development be like when/if Iavaroni leaves in the near future?