And another thing or two, if you ever read this forum Michael Bidwill

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Think new uniforms are coming based on MB sound bites recently

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why Flagstaff? He invested in the dignity health center.

Unless it just means to keep the players in Flagstaff for a few weeks and not get them in trouble.

I don’t really understand why NFL training camps are located outside team facilities.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Unless it just means to keep the players in Flagstaff for a few weeks and not get them in trouble.

I don’t really understand why NFL training camps are located outside team facilities.
Because it’s the best fan experience by far… having it in the stadium sucks. Flag was awesome and really self explanatory if you’ve ever attended both experiences. I would take a weeks vacation just to go to Flagstaff and do training camp and attend every single practice for the entire week. Now I won’t even drive down for the weekend for a single practice now that it’s at the stadium after attending it the first year they did it.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

They don’t have training camp there, they have it at the stadium. Which is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22