Antrel Rolle

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
You cant balme him its the dumb design of the D. We need to play more man. He's in a deep zone, its impossible for him to do anything

OP
OP
devilfan02

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
You cant balme him its the dumb design of the D. We need to play more man. He's in a deep zone, its impossible for him to do anything

He sure makes a lot of stupid PI's and constantly gets burnt. Doesn't matter what kind of coverage he's in if he continues to make incredibly stupid mistakes

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Rolle gets exploited by every team we play. WRs love matching up with him. Sad.

OP
OP
devilfan02

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Eric Green is leaps-and-bounds better then Rolle. The most frustrating thing about Rolle is he prances around the field like he's Champ Bailey. Not sure how you get a guy with his ability and talent to learn some discipline and play the game more smart. Your not at the "U" anymore, quit acting like it

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Eric Green is leaps-and-bounds better then Rolle. The most frustrating thing about Rolle is he prances around the field like he's Champ Bailey. Not sure how you get a guy with his ability and talent to learn some discipline and play the game more smart. Your not at the "U" anymore, quit acting like it

Dude acts like Chad Johnson when he FINALLY makes a play. Ridiculous.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle gets exploited by every team we play. WRs love matching up with him. Sad.

Well get this Pro Football weekly said that the Cards coaching staff loves the combo of Green and Rolle and thinks they're both playing extremely well.

Green yes, Rolle???

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Well get this Pro Football weekly said that the Cards coaching staff loves the combo of Green and Rolle and thinks they're both playing extremely well.

Green yes, Rolle???

Do these guys actually watch the Cardinals games?? Green is brilliant at times. Rolle is occasionally acceptable.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

Green yes, Rolle???
What else do you expect from a Cards coaching staff???? They are lost.

OP
OP
devilfan02

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score

Green yes, Rolle???

Exactly why Denny needs to go. He thinks every guy he drafts is going to the Hall. There is absolutely no excuse for a NFL Europe caliber center in Steponovich to play as long as he did. But why was he playing in the first place? Because he's one of Denny's beloved draft picks. What a crock of .....

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Rolle is a saftey... Big hitter, big heart, astep slow, too physical for a CB. Too many PI's...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle is a saftey... Big hitter, big heart, astep slow, too physical for a CB. Too many PI's...

Can't argue with that. I thought he looked decent in the beginning of the season, but he does miss a lot of tackles and blows coverage. The pass interference calls are unacceptable.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Growing pains. He'll adjust. They play a soft covergae scheme and get no pass rush. Most CB's are going to look bad.I agree the PI's were bad and i hope he doesn't get that rep because that's pretty much what led to the demise of Batman Carroll.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Growing pains. He'll adjust. They play a soft covergae scheme and get no pass rush. Most CB's are going to look bad.I agree the PI's were bad and i hope he doesn't get that rep because that's pretty much what led to the demise of Batman Carroll.

If that's the case, why does he look so bad while Eric Green looks so good? If Antrel Rolle really were worth the money we're giving him, there's no way he would have been put in a dress the way he was by a guy like Donald Driver, who is clearly a second-tier NFL talent.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
There's no room for Rolle here unless he wants to be a back-up. I like Francisco at safety for next year. Eric Green is a good 2nd CB but the team needs a good #1 corner to contain the better recievers out there. Rolle is just getting burned on every play or else getting a penalty. Bust! Hopefully the next coach is smart enough to go after a better corner.

OP
OP
devilfan02

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Francisco is not the answer at FS. Rolle is making too much money to sit on the bench and he may be better then we think at safety. He's not working at DB and something must be done

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's the case, why does he look so bad while Eric Green looks so good? If Antrel Rolle really were worth the money we're giving him, there's no way he would have been put in a dress the way he was by a guy like Donald Driver, who is clearly a second-tier NFL talent.

Donald Driver is not a second-tier NFL talent. The dude has ALWAYS delivered. He's incredibly underrated.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Well Francisco has been pretty good. They should try out Rolle at safety a few games this year and see what he can do, but knowing Denny he'll be a little slow with that decision.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
So you guys give a player about 10 games to prove himself at one of the toughest positions to play in the NFL before you think they're a bust. If that's the case about 85% of the league is full of busts. Lutui must be a bust because he is just now getting on the field. Adrian Wilson should be called a bust because he sure did struggle at first. Jeez, give the guy a chance. I guess if Donald Driver is second rate then we have a little un-realistic expectations for players. I guess if you're not Jerry Rice, wait a minute, he suffered through a year of drops. I guess you have to come in and play at extremely high level from day 1. There is no time to learn the game and improve.Let's give the guy a chance.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
There's no room for Rolle here unless he wants to be a back-up. I like Francisco at safety for next year. Eric Green is a good 2nd CB but the team needs a good #1 corner to contain the better recievers out there. Rolle is just getting burned on every play or else getting a penalty. Bust! Hopefully the next coach is smart enough to go after a better corner.
Rolle & Fransisco can play Saftey. Move Adrian Wilson to OLB where he will explode.

FS-Rolle SS-Fransisco
CB-Green CB- Clements
OLB-Dansby MLB-Hayes OLD-Wilson
DE-Berry DT-Clancey DT-Dockett DE-NEW