Anyone going on Road Trips to see the Cardinals play?

AzWins23

Reaction score
Well since i live in Cleveland..i'll be going to:

Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Detriot
Chicago

is anyone else going to any other games this year? :D :thumbup:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I am going to try to go to the Ravens @ Cards game, and maybe I will try to get to the @ Steelers game as well.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
I'm making arrangements to go to the Seattle game. I've always wanted to visit Seattle, and I'm pretty sure the Cards will beat them :D Plus, it'll be a nice change of pace weather-wise from Arizona. I want to start trying to go to one Cardinal away game a year from here on out.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I feel like I am on a road trip everytime I see a game at Sun Devil Stadium :(

Seriously though, I have to go to a conference the week they are in Chicago, I might try to stay for the game.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
I feel like I am on a road trip everytime I see a game at Sun Devil Stadium :(

Seriously though, I have to go to a conference the week they are in Chicago, I might try to stay for the game.

Have they released the schedule yet? How do you know when they are in Chi-town?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Depending on the dates, I will be traveling to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit and Chicago this season. Four more stadiums off my list!

I wish the damn NFL would release the schedule already! I want to make travel plans!!!

bratwurst

Reaction score
Maybe I will go to the Cleveland game. I think it is about a 7 - 8 hour drive from DC. Are all the Browns games sold out?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Originally posted by bratwurst
Maybe I will go to the Cleveland game. I think it is about a 7 - 8 hour drive from DC. Are all the Browns games sold out?

Doesn't matter. I've never paid more than face value (and usually much less) for ticket to a Cards game outside any of the 15 stadiums I've been to. The Cardinals aren't much of a draw for most other teams, so even if the tickets sell out to season ticketholders (like in DC for Skins tix), they are plentiful in the lots before the game.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Originally posted by bratwurst
Have they released the schedule yet? How do you know when they are in Chi-town?

The schedule is not out yet. Should be any day in the next two weeks or so. Certainly before the draft. I think Ryan may be referring to the pre-season game? Those dates have been announced.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
99 Percent sure I'll go to the Pittsburgh game. I just have to be there with my dad, a die-hard Steelers fan, and be one of the few, the proud, the Cards fans!

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Debacle, Zealot and myself are planning on driving the Magic Bus from St. Louis to the Pitt, Detroit, Cleveland and Chicago games.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Sounds like we may have a decent contingent in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, and Detroit! Tailgate!!! :thumbup:

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Being from NJ me and the Mrs will be flying out to AZ for the Cards home opener at SDS- no matter who they are playing. I am also planning to go to Pittsburgh with my buddy for the Cards-Steelers.
Cardinals at Cowboys is tempting as well, but I doubt it.

Go Cards/ Emmitt/ America!
Tim
:thumbup:

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've paid from $10-$35 for Cards tiks in Baltimore and at RFK and FEDEX in Washington. People are invariably astonished to actually meet a Big Red fan. Maybe we can find a group from DC to go to Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit or Pittsburgh?

bratwurst

Reaction score
Originally posted by jmt
I've paid from $10-$35 for Cards tiks in Baltimore and at RFK and FEDEX in Washington. People are invariably astonished to actually meet a Big Red fan. Maybe we can find a group from DC to go to Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit or Pittsburgh?

Who all do we have? Capital Card, DC Cards Fan (haven't heard from this guy in a LONG time) MDsisquo isn't far from here, ASUGrad96, JMT, myself, bet I am missing someone...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ooh, me! Me! Pick me, pick me!

I'd love nothing better than to watch us take down the Steelers at Heinz field. Plus, that stadium is the best I've ever been in. You can park across the river at Station Square and take the ferry across (riverboad replica) and dock AT the stadium!

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a friend who's one of the equipment guys for the Ravens so i could fly there and stay with him and work the sidelines for the cards! I think i have tio call in a favor for that one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05