Anyone planning on going to any road games this year?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to try and get tickets for the game at New England and at New York. The Pats game will be difficult to get tickets for though as it is their home opener. It would be cool to meet up with some posters if any of you are planning on going.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Pats game for sure. CT, I was thinking the same thing about the opener, but I looked at Stubhub, and the prices for the Cards game are about the same as the rest of the schedule. Only the Broncos and Jets are really expensive.

I would love to go to a game in Green Bay, but not against the Cards. I bet that atmosphere would be awesome, but no thanks against my team.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I might try and get to the NY game.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Is WisconsinCard gonna be there??
How can he not be? He's a huge Packers fan :D.

The road schedule sets up horribbly for me this year. St. Louis is a Thursday night game, won't make it. The Jets and Atlanta are 2 games I was planning on but they fall on weekends that I probably won't be able to attend. The only game I am going to right now for sure is the home Monday night game against SF.

Road games that I am going to try and make work, or would like to go, are Atl, NYJ, GB, and Minny.

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pats game for sure. CT, I was thinking the same thing about the opener, but I looked at Stubhub, and the prices for the Cards game are about the same as the rest of the schedule. Only the Broncos and Jets are really expensive.

I would love to go to a game in Green Bay, but not against the Cards. I bet that atmosphere would be awesome, but no thanks against my team.

Awesome, glad to hear about the Pats game. That's going to be a tough one for sure for the Cardinals. Single game tickets go on sale in July, right?

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey VT I also just checked stubhub and found tickets in section 131 3 rows behind the Cardinals bench that were $470 for a pair. I might pick them up for me and my buddy who is a huge Pats fan. I also think that's the second weekend of the Big E. It could be a fun, but expensive weekend.

Last edited:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I always go to the game here in STL so that is a no brainer. For away games I am narrowing it down to Minn and ATL. And also debating going to the Monday night game in AZ.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Going to try and make it to the Jets game on Dec. 2nd. The 2nd half of this year is going to be brutal for me so I hope I can finagle my way over there.

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Going to try and make it to the Jets game on Dec. 2nd. The 2nd half of this year is going to be brutal for me so I hope I can finagle my way over there.

Let me know if you do!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Ill be at the pats game got two tickets in the endzone for 130 each. Ill be wearing my tillman jersey and my girlfriend willbe wearing her fitz jersey pretty pumped for it as the weather should be nice.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
In the Ten years the Houston Texans have been in the NFL the Cards have only played them twice. Once in Houston in 2005 and once in the AZ. Would be great to have the Cards back in Texas for a game.

Meanwhile during those same 10 years we've played 18 games vs Carolina and Detroit combined.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Is WisconsinCard gonna be there??

How can he not be? He's a huge Packers fan :D.

The road schedule sets up horribbly for me this year. St. Louis is a Thursday night game, won't make it. The Jets and Atlanta are 2 games I was planning on but they fall on weekends that I probably won't be able to attend. The only game I am going to right now for sure is the home Monday night game against SF.

Road games that I am going to try and make work, or would like to go, are Atl, NYJ, GB, and Minny.

Ok you guys are funny. If you guys are coming to Wisconsin we'll be meeting up for sure. Wasn't really planning on that game but if you guys are there we'll be there too. I have a good connection for GB tickets too. Just let me know. My house is open to you folks too, I have room for all if you want to stay here. I am close to Madison though and it's about 140 mile drive to Green Bay.

My son and I are planning on the New England game this year for our annual road trip.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm definately making my 1st trip to Lambeau...I heard it's special. After this 9 more teams & I've seen the Cards play them all!!! :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm definately making my 1st trip to Lambeau...I heard it's special. After this 9 more teams & I've seen the Cards play them all!!! :D

Its a lot easier just to go to Phoenix for a game. Personally I don't like to go to other teams's stadiums for Cardinal games. I hate it when I have to sit close to fans of the other team so I don't like to do it to them.

But I'm sure it's fun to go to the different cities and stadiums.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Looks like we will have quite the group for the pats game...mitch is in that area wonder if he will be attending

Reaction score
I live 2 blocks from Lambeau, and am good friends with a couple of the Packer coaches. 1 of them is giving me his tickets for the game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05