Anyone think we'are good enough for playoffs??????

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am not asking if you think we can win enough games to get there. I am asking if we are good enough not to embarrass ourselves if we did make it (which we wont IMO). I personally saw all I needed to in both of our games against the niners. What say you?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No were are not. This is by far the most insonsistant Cards team I have seen.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, were not. Give me Wilson and Boldin, we might scare someone.

But, it's hard to argue, on 12/9, that we are more deserving than Minnesota. They thrashed the Niners, after all.

Pendy

Reaction score
It's unanimous so far, NO, I would hate to make the playoffs to possibly only get embarrassed

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hoping we'll tank these last three games because if we got to the playoffs and lost I'd just be so embarrassed I couldn't handle it.

Hell yes this team is good enough for the playoffs. In 98 we lost this game to at home to a team that wasn't nearly as good as these seahawks. We went on to knock the cows out on their own field in a blowout loss. A game that arguably ended the Aikman era as a dominant team. You let this team into the playoffs, watch out. We can beat anyone. And anyone that had this as a W in ink, put down the crack pipe. Todays wipeout notwithstanding, we still have a least a good as shot as we had in 98. The best shot this team has had in years.

Last edited:

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
If we are healthy yes. I just think we're too banged up to have much of an impact but I sure as hell would like the chance.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, we are not. We are too injured and don't have the right mental attitude. Playing up and down to your competition is not a sign of a winning attitude.

Everything was laid out for the SF game...it was the test of this team at home with revenge on the mind and the playoffs nigh. They not only lost, but completely looked like an amateur team out there.

We have no business in the playoffs. They haven't "got their minds right."

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Well, most likely if the Cards did squeeze into the last playoff spot, they would have the play their wildcard game at Seattle. So we're looking at a repeat of today. Hopefully they would have learned some things.

However, I think it's a moot point. We're not going to make it. I see the Vikings running the table against a weak remaining schedule and there's nothing the Cards can do about it. The Lions won't save us either.