Anyone want a free DVD of the game??

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
EDIT: I've run out of discs now.

Wow! What an awesome game! I'm making a DVD of it and will give out 50 copies (free) to the first 50 people that want one.

(This used to say that the DVD will have the Cards radio broadcast but NFL Field Pass didn't stream the Cards audio so I don't have it. The DVD's will still be sent out of course.).

Anyway, like I said. I'll give the first 50 people a copy.

Just PM me or email me at [email protected] and let me know where to send it and it's yours.

I'll mail it out by mid week.

EDIT:

Just finished making the cases for my Season DVD set. As of right now it has all 19 games (soon to be 20 games :D) and a bunch of other stuff I'm gonna record. How does it look?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow! What an awesome game! I'm making a DVD of it and will give out 50 copies (free) to the first 50 people that want one.

I'm authoring it so that it will have 3 audio tracks, 1 for the TV announcers. 1 for the Eagles radio broadcast and 1 for the Cardinals radio broadcast (provided I can get it of course). The radio broadcasts will be in sync with the game of course.

Anyway, like I said. I'll give the first 50 people a copy.

Just PM me and let me know where to send it and it's yours.

I'll mail it out by mid week.

I need the Atlanta game on dvd if you have that one.

Thanks.

trumpcard

Reaction score
You answered my prayer! Forgot to dvr and would love to hear the Cardinal announcers. Not too far away in SWVA. Yes! Yes! Yes!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm getting the PM's but can't answer until I have 15 posts. So as soon as I get 15 posts I'll respond to everyone.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
...would love to hear the Cardinal announcers. Not too far away in SWVA. Yes! Yes! Yes!
Same here. Tried to send you a PM, but your message limit was already exceeded. So please put me on the list. If you've already had the 50 requests, let me know what I need to send you for the DVD and postage.

Thanks!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Same here. Tried to send you a PM, but your message limit was already exceeded. So please put me on the list. If you've already had the 50 requests, let me know what I need to send you for the DVD and postage.

Thanks!
I haven't gotten 50 yet (and will send more than 50 but I set it at 50 in cast 2500 people want one lol.

Don't worry about the postage. I'll take care of it. I'm geeling pretty good right now lol

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
YES! I PMd you and it said you had no room. But, please count me in! I'll re-imburse.

I'm thrilled!!!!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Redsz Send me your info and I'll see what I can do.

Everyone else, I'm getting the PM's and emails and am putting a list together. So if I don't reply right away don't worry. It's all "in the works" and I'll send them out as soon as I have them done.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Got it, I'm still working on getting my 15 posts so I can reply to PM's lol.

There's a few people that didn't tell me where to send it, please PM me back and tell me where.