Anyone want a free DVD of the game??

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Well I just discovered that NFL Field Pass only streamed the Westwood One audio so I don't have the Cards radio broadcast :( Really ticks me off too!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey man I just pmed you for the dvd copy, please pm me when you get a chance thanks :)!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone think I should burn the HD versions of the Playoffs onto Blu Ray?

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
I PVR'd the Fox HD broadcast of today's game with the pre-game and post-game shows. I also have the HD broadcast of the Atlanta game. I bought a blu-ray burner for my PC a few months ago and software for authoring Blu-Ray discs playable on the PS3 and standalone Blu-Ray players. I think I can get both the Atlanta and today's game to fit on one 25GB blu-ray disc once I've edited out the commercial breaks. I'm definitely planning on recording the HD broadcast of the Super Bowl and authoring a blu ray disc of that as well. Once I have these discs authored, I'll definitely make them available for just the cost of the blank Blu-Ray discs. Last time I checked at Fry's Electronics, blank blu-ray discs were still going for about $10 a pop. I'll check around online and see if I can get them cheaper.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
The Hauppauge HD PVR records in H.264 AVCHD format. The Atlanta game is 13GB with commercials.

Oh ok, I used direct extraction last year but will be getting one of those in a week or 2 to make it easier to do the entire Playoffs. (I have all of the playoff games still on my DVR's (the entire playoff run for all teams).

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I too late?

Hope not, I would love a DVD, maybe even two.

And I do love me some Virginia.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Just got home from work, For now I'm going to get to work on the 75 to 100 discs that I'll be sending out. Once i see how much the postage will set me back I may send out some more. But for now I'm just going to do these. I'll re-post if I can do any more.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Just finished making the cases for my Season DVD set. As of right now it has all 19 games (soon to be 20 games :D) and a bunch of other stuff I'm gonna record. How does it look?

You must be registered for see images attach

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished making the cases for my Season DVD set. As of right now it has all 19 games (soon to be 20 games :D) and a bunch of other stuff I'm gonna record. How does it look?

You must be registered for see images attach
Ummm...totally freaking awesome? :D I sent you an email, but didn't include my screen name; my real name is Linda, so when you see your email...that's ME :)

I'd gladly pay whatever...I realize you're way over what you had originally figured on.

Oh, and the whole playoffs on bluray is DEFINITELY something I'd pay for.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
that is beautiful

BTW, I might be interested - Im seeing if someone else can burn me a copy first

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Ummm...totally freaking awesome? :D I sent you an email, but didn't include my screen name; my real name is Linda, so when you see your email...that's ME :)

I'd gladly pay whatever...I realize you're way over what you had originally figured on.

Oh, and the whole playoffs on bluray is DEFINITELY something I'd pay for.

Thanks, got the email :) I'll be working on the Blu Ray stuff within the next week or so.

that is beautiful

BTW, I might be interested - Im seeing if someone else can burn me a copy first

Just let me know.

VaBeachGuy,
Your season DVD set is awesome. Nice job!!!

Thanks, each case holds 8 to 10 DVD's. I have 8 games in the first 2 cases for the Regular season and the playoffs and Super Bowl will be in the 3rd case along with as much pre game stuff that I can record in the next 2 weeks. The whole set will be between 24 and 30 discs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaggghhkkk! i just got to my computor and saw this! i want one too and will pay. I WILL PAY!!!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaggghhkkk! i just got to my computor and saw this! i want one too and will pay. I WILL PAY!!!
I'll be taking a bunch of them to the post office tonight, then I'll see what the postage will be running (on average). I could probably set up an eBay listing for anyone that wanted to just pay the postage.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser