After 2 games, record prediction

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bartender answer here is a light rum like Bacardi

Rookies go vodka

Experienced go Bourbon and just pretend it's all a sour
Let’s go back to college days, dump it in a lightly cleaned (but not sanitized) rubber garbage can, dump in everclear, a bunch of cut up fruits, add whatever other liquor you have sitting around in half drunk bottles, call it jungle juice, everyone throws up. Awesome party.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I feel pretty similar about most of the schedule, but from what I've seen, unless we lose some key players, we should be favorites against the Jets and (especially) the Bears at home.

Maybe Rodgers gets his blood pumping after a few weeks and starts to look like himself, in which case we'd be a dog, but I think it's far more likely that Rodgers is either struggling to hang on or flat out toast by the time we see the Jets.

If Murray can either stay fully healthy or show he can play well despite being dinged up, we should win a lot of these remaining games.

I still think we're a wild card team, the Niners should be a heavy favorite in the division, but we're going to go as far as Murray can take us. If the Murray we've seen these first couple games is the guy we see for the rest of the year, this is a 10-12 win team.
That jets game should be interesting. If everyone is healthy on both sides that’s a high octane offense against a great defense for us. Breece hall scares me with our defense if we aren’t playing from ahead.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Let’s go back to college days, dump it in a lightly cleaned (but not sanitized) rubber garbage can, dump in everclear, a bunch of cut up fruits, add whatever other liquor you have sitting around in half drunk bottles, call it jungle juice, everyone throws up. Awesome party.
for legit jungle juice you have to go with all the clears... everclear, vodka, Bacardi, and Tequila..... then a bottle of Jack just cause...and its always best to soak your fruit in it for 24 hours before you add the punch

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That jets game should be interesting. If everyone is healthy on both sides that’s a high octane offense against a great defense for us. Breece hall scares me with our defense if we aren’t playing from ahead.
Aaron Rodgers has the date circled on his calendar with a scary note saying, "The Barbarian Cometh"

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That what Linda and DCR had at their tailgate for the NFC championship game. Man that fruit was loaded with booze. At least I think that's what it was.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That what Linda and DCR had at their tailgate for the NFC championship game. Man that fruit was loaded with booze. At least I think that's what it was.
Memory has to be wrong they don’t drink…. Especially @Linderbee never seen her drunk ever…. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser