Anyone want a free DVD of the game??

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Great, I'm glad theyre showing up. Please be sure to give me a review on how it was authored, I'm curious to see how everyone likes it.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Got mine last night (for some reason our mail comes between 6 and 7 every night). Will probably watch it this evening. Thanks alot!!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Got mine the other day. I tried to send you a PM, but your box was full. It's outstanding! I've already watched it twice. Thanks again.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sigh...mine hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm waiting anxiously for it. Sounds awesome.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
VABeachGuy

I loved the way you have the menu set up and the music that goes with it. Great job and if you do the same with the Superbowl, I would appreciate a copy of that also. I will PM you at that time. Thanks again for giving us a memory piece for such a great game.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
VABeachGuy

I loved the way you have the menu set up and the music that goes with it. Great job and if you do the same with the Superbowl, I would appreciate a copy of that also. I will PM you at that time. Thanks again for giving us a memory piece for such a great game.

Awesome move VA Beach Guy. I only wish I was able to get my hands on this when they were available :).

Like RonF, I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the Super Bowl if you do this again. I too will PM you as the time approaches.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
VaBeach Guy,
I see that you have the whole season on DVD, I need copies of the Miami and 2 SF games to complete my season, maybe we can work out a deal. I can't pm becuase of the low post count, but if you could email me at wa52lz(at)yahoo. I have games going back to 1998, maybe we can trade or something??

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
VaBeachGuy,
I finally got a chance to watch this and WOW! Great job with the menu and opening! Really well done and THANK YOU for the disc! I'll happily reimburse you the cost of shipping and the production costs, just send me a PM with your paypal info.

THANKS AGAIN!

AW

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Great, I'm glad theyre showing up. Please be sure to give me a review on how it was authored, I'm curious to see how everyone likes it.

Damn...I didn't ask because I was sure it was too good to be true :( Any way I can get in on this?

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Wow, I thought this was some kind of scam... Is it too late to ask? Can I send a few paypal $$ to get it done? Would love to have all the playoff games... I will PM you.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm really glad everyone's liking the disc so far. I put a lot of work into trying to make it really cool.

For those asking for a copy, I'll see what I can do but I wound up putting about $200 more into it than I had planned so it's going to take a few weeks before I could even think about doing any more than are already on the list.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I'm really glad everyone's liking the disc so far. I put a lot of work into trying to make it really cool.

For those asking for a copy, I'll see what I can do but I wound up putting about $200 more into it than I had planned so it's going to take a few weeks before I could even think about doing any more than are already on the list.

Just curious when they went out? I have not got mine yet.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your e-maill address that you have in your first post...is that your PayPal address?

I received mine and got pumped up with the music leading into the menu! I loved it.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Was out of town over the weekend, but it was waiting in my mailbox when I got back yesterday. Excellent production, highly impressed.

Once again, I appreciate the gesture. Add me to the list of those potentially interested in a season set.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Just curious when they went out? I have not got mine yet.

The last batch I sent out was on Monday. If it isn't there by tomorrow let me know.

Your e-maill address that you have in your first post...is that your PayPal address?

I received mine and got pumped up with the music leading into the menu! I loved it.

No, my paypal email address is [email protected].

Was out of town over the weekend, but it was waiting in my mailbox when I got back yesterday. Excellent production, highly impressed.

Once again, I appreciate the gesture. Add me to the list of those potentially interested in a season set.

I've been working in overtime to get all of the games completed and recording as much of the SUper Bowl week stuff as I could to add to the full set.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VaBeachGuy,

Got mine yesterday. Watched it last night. Very sweet.!!!

However, I guess I'm a little behind the times. I assumed a DVD player hooked to my big screen would play it, but it wouldn't. I tried it on my computer and it played fine. Is my DVD player just out of date??? or something else??

Thanks, once again, awesome job.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
VaBeachGuy,

Got mine yesterday. Watched it last night. Very sweet.!!!

However, I guess I'm a little behind the times. I assumed a DVD player hooked to my big screen would play it, but it wouldn't. I tried it on my computer and it played fine. Is my DVD player just out of date??? or something else??

Thanks, once again, awesome job.

How old is the DVD player? I'm surprised it wouldn't play it, DVD-R discs are about 97% to 98% compatible with DVD players so you may fall in the 2% or 3% that aren't compatible.

Got mine on Monday. The way you made the video was fantastic from beginning to end. Thank you again.

Thanks, I put a lot of effort into making it as cool as I could.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
got mine yesterday and watched it last night so it could fill my dreams of the next big step - SUPERBOWL!!!

thanx so much. thought it was great!!!

was happy to paypal you the $15 to defray costs.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
got mine yesterday and watched it last night so it could fill my dreams of the next big step - SUPERBOWL!!!

thanx so much. thought it was great!!!

was happy to paypal you the $15 to defray costs.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I know that if I had been able to get the radio broadcasts for that game like I did for all the rest it would have really blown everyone away. Having the multiple audio tracks is really a cool thing.