Anyone want a free DVD of the game??

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok, I sent the first 30 out about an hour ago. I'll try to get the rest out later today or tomorrow.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
I got the last of them mailed out about an hour ago, they should start arriving tomorrow or the next day.

As of this moment I'm completely out of blanks, so I can't do anymore for now. The postage set me back about $150 total which was a bit more than I had planned so I don't know if I'll be able to do any more. But if I can I'll let you all know.

Please come back after you get them (for those that get them) and let me know your thoughts. If I had been able to get the radio broadcasts the team icons on the menu page would have been buttons that would have played the game with the radio broadcast, but for that game I was only able to get the Westwood One radio (Marv Albert) and no one wants that lol. For all of my other games though I have the Cards radio and the opposing teams radio, which is really cool to be able to hear the different reactions to the big plays.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOU are AWESOME. (even if I was too far down the list). It's just a great thing you've done. :notworthy

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
If anyone that locally gets one wants to make me a copy, I'll pay for the DVD and will come pick it up from your house. PM me if it's possible.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I would also like a nice copy of the game(I Tivo'd it but DirecTV doesn't offer local channels in HD so it looks like poo). Shipping + the cost of a blank or whatever is no problem.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks, it's cool though. I've had a couple people give me some money for postage. I won't turn anything down, but I don't expect anything either.

Here's a screen shot of the game menu that I made. For all of the other games the Cards logo would play the game with the Cards radio broadcast, the opposing teams logo plays the game with their radio broadcast and the network logo plays it with the network audio. The stadium logo takes you back to the main menu video that I put together.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the radio broadcasts for the NFCCG, so the logos aren't buttons at all, just images on the menu.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you still got one, I'd love to have it! pm sent!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOU, sir, ROCK!!!! Got mine today! Made my day (well, except for my paycheck and it being Friday and all). Thanks so much! Let me know if I can return the favor someday.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
YOU, sir, ROCK!!!! Got mine today! Made my day (well, except for my paycheck and it being Friday and all). Thanks so much! Let me know if I can return the favor someday.
Have you had a chance to watch any of it yet?

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Just got it today, you did a hell of a job!!

Thanks, I really wish I had been able to get the radio broadcasts for that game, if NFL Field Pass does the same thing during the Super Bowl that they did during the NFCCG I'll be really upset.

Of course the only "creative" aspect to the disc that I have is the menu pages, the opening menu video and music always sends chills up my spine when I watch it lol.

Not yet. It is on my agenda for tomorrow. :)
:) Be sure to let me know what you think.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser