Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills Pre Game Thread (no twitter links). 09/02/24-09/07/24

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tyler Drake

@Tdrake4sports
·
1m

Arizona Cardinals head coach Jonathan Gannon said TE Tip Reiman is dealing with "bumps and bruises" and won't practice Monday.The head coach added the team is being safe with him to make sure the rookie can practice the rest of the week ahead of Buffalo.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
ya see... Buffalo sees our record from last year and thinks we are weak...then they remember how we stole the last one from them with the Hail Murry...and they have had their minds made up for weeks that they are gonna beat the tar out of us in week one. They are secure in their perceived greatness. The one thing you can always count on in sports is the arrogance of a new york team.

Poor bastards are never gonna see it coming.

We are gonna spank them like a reject from Helgas House of Pain.
Monday morning their GM is gonna hire an entire team of psychologists to help them cope with the trauma we put on them for 60 minutes.
Aaron Rodgers is gonna watch the replay of our game against Buffalo and make plans to blow out his knee against Houston so he doesnt have to face us.
Our unedited game tape will be the reigning Box office champion for Halloween hack and slash films.
at the post game presser, the coaches will be the ones asking the questions..."what dafuq just happened?"

Buffalo...27
Redbirds...38

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Bo Brack

@BoBrack
·
6m

Tip Reiman was at Arizona Cardinals practice on Monday. The third rounder was in uniform and warming up with his teammates. We won't know his true participation because today is an extra day. First injury report comes out on Wednesday

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Kyler Burd

@AZCard_BurdsEye
Follow

Some projected stat lines for Arizona in Week 1 from PFF:
Kyler Murray - 20/33, 217 passing yards, 29 rushing yards, 1 TD
James Conner - 54 rushing yards
Trey Benson - 21 rushing yards
MHJ - 72 receiving yards
Trey McBride - 54 receiving yards
Michael Wilson - 32 receiving yards

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
all depends on whether no preseason backfires or not - if the offense is both eager and gives 100% focus on the first drive i don't see buffalo stopping us - but on the other hand they could come out looking like they've never played a down together

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kyler Burd
@AZCard_BurdsEye
Follow

MHJ - 72 receiving yards
PFF just making up numbers for clout

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

Jonathan Gannon on where he even begins to plan for Bills QB Josh Allen: "Everywhere. He can make a lot of plays, you know what I mean? And if you're not right with rush mechanics, he makes you pay. You gotta be on the coverages because he can throw it anywhere. Big, strong guy, makes plays with his legs and his arm. Really good player."

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I took the Bills in my eliminator challenge football pool. Just don't see the Cards getting past the Bills especially in Buffalo, a 1pm start time and too many players in new positions/rookies to overcome the Bills.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya see... Buffalo sees our record from last year and thinks we are weak...then they remember how we stole the last one from them with the Hail Murry...and they have had their minds made up for weeks that they are gonna beat the tar out of us in week one. They are secure in their perceived greatness. The one thing you can always count on in sports is the arrogance of a new york team.

Poor bastards are never gonna see it coming.

We are gonna spank them like a reject from Helgas House of Pain.
Monday morning their GM is gonna hire an entire team of psychologists to help them cope with the trauma we put on them for 60 minutes.
Aaron Rodgers is gonna watch the replay of our game against Buffalo and make plans to blow out his knee against Houston so he doesnt have to face us.
Our unedited game tape will be the reigning Box office champion for Halloween hack and slash films.
at the post game presser, the coaches will be the ones asking the questions..."what dafuq just happened?"

Buffalo...27
Redbirds...38
I don't know about 38 points. But I have liked our chances in this game from the day the schedule came out. One reason is is that I have a gut feeling that Buffalo is going to be a disappointment this year. It's kind of a popular opinion from what I have seen. They have come so close several times. They lost some of their best players. And, I think they hit the point where they tune out McDermott.

First sign of that? Week one, losing to the Cardinals

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Kyler Burd

@AZCard_BurdsEye
Follow

MHJ - 72 receiving yards
With just One td we can score 13/16 points and this probably make Petzing the front runner for a head coaching job next season (in XFL)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
juaz my friend we were cooking down the stretch last year!
Cardinals franchise and fans must not raise the bar before even playing a single snap
The bar has to stay on the ground, in the dirt , with no much expections, Is the only way tò give them some chances tò compete for something

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why!?
There Is something we missed about his offense that make him a good candidate?
Ball-knowers liked what he was doing schematically despite not having a ton of skill position talent early and late last year. In the current environment any play caller for a top 10 offense is going to get HC looks.

Offense has to be top 10 tho. Murray was grouped at the top of tier 4 on Sando’s QB tiers. If he can move up a level and look very good Petzing will get a lot of credit.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Apparently Xavier Weaver has an oblique injury. Those can linger a long time and are challenging to play with.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ball-knowers liked what he was doing schematically despite not having a ton of skill position talent early and late last year. In the current environment any play caller for a top 10 offense is going to get HC looks.

Offense has to be top 10 tho. Murray was grouped at the top of tier 4 on Sando’s QB tiers. If he can move up a level and look very good Petzing will get a lot of credit.
In all fairness are just optimistic predictions , his curriculum Is still very weak at today

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Kyler Burd
@AZCard_BurdsEye
Follow

MHJ - 72 receiving yards
sure hope its better than that, because the above looks like 17 points scored by the offense, and i doubt that wins the game