Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread.10/29/23-11/4/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards O line is good at handling stunts. 2nd highest rate faced in the league but 7th best results.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
25% of Hollywoods targets have been inaccurate.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope is a powerful drug.

All I remember is Tune posting a 78 QB Rating, which is bad.
With the bottom of our depth which wasn’t comprised of shelf stockers like everyone else. I’m pretty sure a couple of the o linemen in front of him were actual turnstiles. I’m not calling the kid the next Brady but watch the tape and you’ll see he had a clean pocket 1/10 at best.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Based on the easy to find YouTube videos showing them. I know, it’s the cardinals so you have to complain. Trust me, we get it.
The first play in his preseason highlight video is a two-yard completion.

Is this just all of his completed passes in the preseason?

His preseason highlights include a scramble short of the first down. :rolleyes: Thanks for the laugh MD. I'm not watching 15 minutes of this.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope is a powerful drug.

All I remember is Tune posting a 78 QB Rating, which is bad.

Yes, so shocking that a 5th round rookie struggled some in his first action in the NFL. Not sure how watching Dobbs continue to regress each week is preferable really.

I'm not expecting Tune to play well(especially on road against good defense) but we lose the game anyway with Dobbs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yes, so shocking that a 5th round rookie struggled some in his first action in the NFL.
That's why you don't play him at all. If he struggled against players that didn't make a practice squads, how do you think he'll do against starters?
Not sure how watching Dobbs continue to regress each week is preferable really.
I'm not sure how watching a rookie QB have his dreams crushed in front of our eyes is any better. I'd rather season him more before ever throwing him out there.
I'm not expecting Tune to play well(especially on road against good defense) but we lose the game anyway with Dobbs.
Then why play him if you don't expect him to do well? I'd rather wait to play him after another off-season.