Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread.10/29/23-11/4/23

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dobbs is better than Tune. Much better.
Not certain I would say much better. Maybe much better the first 3-4 games of the year. Hard to be too much worse than Dobbs has been the last 3-4 games. Dobbs has single handedly been the reason why we lost 3-4 games.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not certain I would say much better. Maybe much better the first 3-4 games of the year. Hard to be too much worse than Dobbs has been the last 3-4 games. Dobbs has single handedly been the reason why we lost 3-4 games.
Be careful what you wish for.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's why you don't play him at all. If he struggled against players that didn't make a practice squads, how do you think he'll do against starters?

I'm not sure how watching a rookie QB have his dreams crushed in front of our eyes is any better. I'd rather season him more before ever throwing him out there.

Then why play him if you don't expect him to do well? I'd rather wait to play him after another off-season.
It’s not surprising for Cardinal fans to struggle comprehending that some players improve with time. Will Levis was far from great in the preseason too. How'd he look last week?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’s not surprising for Cardinal fans to struggle comprehending that some players improve with time. Will Levis was far from great in the preseason too. How'd he look last week?

You must be registered for see images attach

Do you love this passing chart? Looks like a high-variance outcome to me. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Cards tried something similar if they’re stuck with Tune. Screens and bombs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It’s not surprising for Cardinal fans to struggle comprehending that some players improve with time.
They do, and Tune hasn't really had any time.
Will Levis was far from great in the preseason too. How'd he look last week?
Levis was a second round pick that many had pegged as a first rounder. Apples and oranges. As an early round pick, Levis has to play earlier in his career.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trade deadline offer us the opportunity to move forward while recouping a draft choice. I don’t think the staff is crazy about throwing tune out there but the Qb injury open the window.
I think this staff will come up with a conservative game plan to help protect Tune.

Last edited:

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
The trade deadline offer us the opportunity to move forward while recouping a draft choice. I don’t think the staff is crazy about throwing tune out there but the Qb injury open the window.
I think this staff will come up with a conservative game plan to help protect Tune.
Good point. Despite being 1-7 I have been overall impressed with our new OC. Who knows, perhaps Tune will be able to get points on the board after halftime in a game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky