Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread.10/29/23-11/4/23

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So basically, if Murray isn't starting he's not going to be active...lol Driskell will be QB2 if Tune starts.
While I think that is what happens, I'm not sure bringing in Driskell means that specifically. Driskell could be the emergency 3rd QB and you'd want one with your other two QBs being a rookie and a guy coming off a major knee injury. Heck, even if they don't activate Kyler, I'd hope a real QB is the emergency QB. It appears they have an open roster spot as of this moment, so hopefully that's the plan.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh

I don't know why Marco has regressed so much. He's not been exclusively on WR1's. He sticks on the right side and covers whoever, same as always.

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Ugh

I don't know why Marco has regressed so much. He's not been exclusively on WR1's. He sticks on the right side and covers whoever, same as always.

"Percentile separation prevented" sounds like a pretty sketchy stat.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"Percentile separation prevented" sounds like a pretty sketchy stat.

Doesn't really matter if applied evenly over all CB's does it?

Either way it's not good and we have seen it with our own eyes.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter if applied evenly over all CB's does it?

Either way it's not good and we have seen it with our own eyes.
I don't think that matters at all. You can track "yards per catch" and cross-reference it with "steps taken prior to receiving ball" and apply that evenly over all WRs. Would the metric tell you anything?

There are tons of mathematically sound metrics out there that don't have any predictive value. Patrick Peterson is in the upper-right of that chart. What does that mean? Does it mean he's as good or better than Jaylon Jones?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh

To me he has always sucked - not sure I see regression just more of the same.