Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread.10/29/23-11/4/23

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
this is making me wonder if Kyler debuts against Atlanta

obvs -- he will be active, but will he play? I would think that if the plan was to have him play vs ATL, then he would be getting some first team reps this week

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Man, I am feeling bad for Tune. Rookie has to start and really has no reliable run game to lean on in a hostile environment.
remember when you were just starting out and the new guy at work, and you got all the crap jobs? (and back in the day, I was thrilled to do them....... at first)

its like that for Tune

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kyler's not suiting up. 100 percent sure of that.
It's all a pump fake... k1 running reps with the ps during open practice...then running the starting offense when practice is closed.
Totally gaming Cleveland

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's all a pump fake... k1 running reps with the ps during open practice...then running the starting offense when practice is closed.
Totally gaming Cleveland
This would be amazing…however I highly doubt it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This would be amazing…however I highly doubt it.
Gannon has proven he has gamesmanship... it wouldn't surprise me.

There is also nothing stopping him from starting Tune then pulling him after a series.

All the reports and interviews have been about Tune "Potentially " starting against Cleveland

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
remember when you were just starting out and the new guy at work, and you got all the crap jobs? (and back in the day, I was thrilled to do them....... at first)

its like that for Tune
I remember when Madden first came out for Genisys.. I got it at midnight at best buy or something.
Got home and immediately set it up... took the opening kick...called an off tackle left...snapped the ball.....
And the RB didn't take the handoff!! Oh shitohshitohshit.. here comes Reggie White...fuuuuck...run to the right...Clyde Simmons closing...I can't shake him!!! Holy poo spin move...stiff arm...oh my God I threw the ball!!! Oh damn who is it going too??? ... incomplete...oh thank god!!
Back in the huddle...three delay of games while I figure out how to call plays...reset...set difficulty to rookie mode...okay, I got this...

I think that's what it's like for Tune.