Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers Pre Game Thread. 10/06/24-10/12/24

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was supposed to be going to this game. But at our golf club, they have a yearlong "Ryder Cup" format. I had the 2nd most points and am a "captain" in charge of picking teams. Out of all weekends, it's this weekend.
Sad thing is, my cousin lives in Wisconsin, had tickets set up and her nephew is the Cards asst. QB coach. I'm thinking I may have had alot of access to the Cards this week.
Dayum!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't help but feel this is another disappointing week. The trend recently is to under perform against teams we have a change of beating and over perform against teams we expect to get beat by.

The weather at the moment is predicting rain.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't help but feel this is another disappointing week. The trend recently is to under perform against teams we have a change of beating and over perform against teams we expect to get beat by.

Hoping, but the trend is up then down.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

If it's raining, I'll take my chances. Both teams run the ball very well. It could be a slogfest and I love Conner in that type of matchup, running behind Just The Tip. Also, I think whomever replaces Hernandez is probably going to be a better run blocker to start.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If it's raining, I'll take my chances. Both teams run the ball very well. It could be a slogfest and I love Conner in that type of matchup, running behind Just The Tip. Also, I think whomever replaces Hernandez is probably going to be a better run blocker to start.

You know Conner is a mudder! He'll roll through it like a tank!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake