Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers Pre Game Thread. 10/06/24-10/12/24

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Packers only beat the Rams by 5 this week.

Their wins are against 1-3 Titans, 1-4 Rams and 2-3 Colts. Three of the worst teams in the league so far.

This is definitely a game we should have a chance of winning, so probably get beat by 14.
Please don’t say that. :-(

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Rodgers wanted Mike McCarthy fired, and it worked.
That is such a myth. I was there, and if that's the case why did Rodgers lead them back to take the lead? Then the defense gave up the lead and Rodgers drove then back down the field for a field goal attempt and he missed it. Such a terrible way to remember that game.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
That is such a myth. I was there, and if that's the case why did Rodgers lead them back to take the lead? Then the defense gave up the lead and Rodgers drove then back down the field for a field goal attempt and he missed it. Such a terrible way to remember that game.
Because Rodgers was happy to see him gone. It was obvious.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need an MHJ get right game this week.

There's only so many routes a #4 overall pick WR can run without getting the ball.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Because Rodgers was happy to see him gone. It was obvious.
Still doesn't mean he wasn't trying to win the game. Disrespectful to our team and especially Larry as he made some unbelievable catches down the stretch. Now if you said Crosby missed the FG just to get him fired, well that I can't dispute. Except kickers get paid to make kicks, and especially game winning kicks. Those kind of kicks get kickers paid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake