Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof

Brown has appeared in two games as a pro with a start. He went 19 of 44 for 286 yards and two picks in a Week 18 loss to end the 2022 season with Baltimore

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that just WRs, or does it include Big Play Trey too?
Team advanced receiving (all players):
(Cards are 13th best in drop%.)

Player advanced receiving:
(MHJ is 14th worst out of 139 qualified players. Of course it's still a small sample size... and he has some good company including Amari Cooper, Jalen Waddle, and Tyler Lockett.)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i question the stat, as i watched Connor drop a ball that hit him squarely in the hands on monday night
Those might have not included Mondays game. I didn't look at the game count.

*Just checked and that's the official stats after Mondays game. :shrug:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don’t think Robinson is playing. I knew the injury was severe the second they reported it. This will be 8 games and counting he’ll have missed if he doesn’t suit up.
How?
They simply reported it as a calf strain.
Did you see something we didn't?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How?
They simply reported it as a calf strain.
Did you see something we didn't?
Oh no just a hunch. He may play but I’m still guessing they still wait til the last minute to activate him…Which is next Wednesday.

I know his mother just passed which I’m sure also doesn’t help the situation.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Oh no just a hunch. He may play but I’m still guessing they still wait til the last minute to activate him…Which is next Wednesday.

I know his mother just passed which I’m sure also doesn’t help the situation.
I know its haterade but this rash of injuries so early in the season had me thinking they were hoping to get another top ten pick this year before they start trying to win....first round draft pick...calf strain...in practice? out two months?? WTAF?,, gotta be a grade 3 to be out this long...in practice?
I think they are slow playing his return

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its haterade but this rash of injuries so early in the season had me thinking they were hoping to get another top ten pick this year before they start trying to win....first round draft pick...calf strain...in practice? out two months?? WTAF?,, gotta be a grade 3 to be out this long...in practice?
I think they are slow playing his return
I don’t buy that players by and large want to win they’re not gonna play into management wanting a higher draft pick next season…. His first day back after being taken off IR he said he felt discomfort in his calf and was sat down for the rest of the week. Just poopy luck. Typical cards.