Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If Tua plays, I'm expecting GB Redux. With even just solid QB play, that team has too many weapons/speed on that offense for our D to keep up and this offense ain't getting in any shootouts, any time soon. Would love to be proven wrong on that, but just too many issues from play calling, subpar WRS and a mediocre QB right now.
Not to mention an early start on the East Coast on a short week...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don’t necessarily believe this, just throwing it out there as discussion fodder. Is it possible that the NFL & media is being hypocritical regarding the Tua concussion situation?

Maybe it’s not that he’s getting more concussions than other players, instead that his body is reacting in a more visible way. Other players could be experiencing the same or more concussions without as noticeable symptoms, yet the scrutiny for Tua is high.
It is that he is a quarterback.
The nfl wants a high scoring passing league because they think that puts butt's in seats and makes more money.... that's why about 20 years ago they started changing rules and adding restrictions to keep quarterbacks safe.
Another 20 years and the edge rusher will have to get to the QB and then politely ask him to down the ball and take the sack.

They are more visible than the other players as well...so it makes for bad PR if the league is seen as uncaring

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof

Brown has appeared in two games as a pro with a start. He went 19 of 44 for 286 yards and two picks in a Week 18 loss to end the 2022 season with Baltimore

If I had to guess I would think maybe Tune's failure on consecutive Tune push plays led to them looking to get another QB who is a better runner with the thought of maybe using him instead?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolphins -4? Man, that seems like the easiest money in the world. This would have free bet or deposit match bet action written all over it if I was in Phoenix.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I feel a mind-numbing loss coming on Sunday and it’s not just my typical Cards fan pessimism. With Seattle going to Buffalo I just sense us blowing a golden opportunity at being in first place thru 8 weeks. Hope I’m off with that one.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Dolphins -4? Man, that seems like the easiest money in the world. This would have free bet or deposit match bet action written all over it if I was in Phoenix.
Over/Under is 46.5 so they think it will be a good scoring game.

I would stay away from it actually.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan