ASFN 2024 suicide league

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A couple people complained that it rose to $10 last year so will bring it back down to $5 and maybe get more participants…. Please please please follow my instructions if you join. Once you’ve joined either reach out to me to ask for instructions on how to pay me for the pot or if you already have the info from last year or previous years send me a private message, letting me know you’ve paid. Also sign up with a screen name from ASFN so everybody knows who is who no confusion. Winner takes all!

League: ASFN 2024
Password: powderdry
PayPal or Venmo?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be in. I'll get signed up this week.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody that signed up or plans to sign up chime in… It seems again not much interest overall, considering the number of people…. So my question is, should I open up to some people from the outside to get the pot bigger or just leave it as is and everybody’s cool with it? I’m good either way but if a consensus wants a bigger pot I can open it up and we can all invite some outsiders as well… thoughts?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Everybody that signed up or plans to sign up chime in… It seems again not much interest overall, considering the number of people…. So my question is, should I open up to some people from the outside to get the pot bigger or just leave it as is and everybody’s cool with it? I’m good either way but if a consensus wants a bigger pot I can open it up and we can all invite some outsiders as well… thoughts?
I’m good with a whole slew of non-football junkies gambling with us!