ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers 44s
Keim says hardest part of selecting Cooper was that he is a Tar Heel. Keim went to NC State

He must have really liked him.

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Cooper is a better blocker, I believe he's more athletic, he was a wrestler in high school, he's got good hands, he pulls quick.

Think Dermonti Dawson of the Steelers. This was a brilliant pick.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the pick of Cooper but I was hoping we would have traded back a couple of spots. I thought the Jets or Titans might move up for Milliner.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 44s
Keim: "When you have conviction a guy will be a Pro Bowl player, you take him." High praise for new G Jonathan Cooper. #CardsDraft

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
love the austin haters here, he is a more explosive wes welker, he will torch us week one. We have noone who can keep up with him. PP will give him a 10 yard cushion

:thumbup:

I agree but most here don't realize that PP will likely be covering Givens

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers 49s
Keim says Cooper is athletic, can start for 10 years. says NC staff told him cooper was "once-in-a-lifetime" student athlete

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Man... only 9 picks in.. I just can't get used to stuff ending so late on east coast time (traveling for business)

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
love the austin haters here, he is a more explosive wes welker, he will torch us week one. We have noone who can keep up with him. PP will give him a 10 yard cushion

Dude, the guy hasn't played a down in the NFL, let's let him earn it first. PP has earned his stripes, benefit of the doubt goes to him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Cardinals could have gotten the Rams deal and who will be available at their slot. Nothing against the Cooper pick. I just like more draft picks.

:)

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have just recently started falling in love with Cooper. I was all Warmack at first, the more I studied Cooper the more this dude really wowed me.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warford in the 2nd

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Dude, the guy hasn't played a down in the NFL, let's let him earn it first. PP has earned his stripes, benefit of the doubt goes to him.

Chances are PP will rarely be covering him anyway. I too think he will toast our ass in week 1 :D