ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keep in mind he's only 20 years old and other than 2 years at LSU when he was 18 and 19, he's never been in a good strngth program. He was out of LSU and out of football last year, so as far as his body goes he's still raw. Just with age after 20 years old, guys naturally put on 10 lbs and with an NFL strength training program (specifically John Lott) he'll be fine.

He was A and M

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was screaming for Swope in 5th so I am thrilled....Great value pick...Hope Scott is there with next pick.

sundevil04

AZ Cardinals Mortgage Guy
Reaction score
Everything I read anbout Rabmbo said he was a rd1 or 2 talent that would drop to rd3 due to character concerns....BUT RD6 ?!?!?!?!?

I know we said badger is playing FS, but sure would be nice to have a talent like Rambo to fall back on if Badger doesnt clean his act up and we part ways with him or cant stand up to the NFL size wise.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We seem to like SEC players with this new staff, how about Bacarri Rambo or Chris Faulk.

I was thinking about how we haven't drafted anyone from the Big 10. Or from the north for that matter.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swope is now getting love from ESPN. Criticism is small hands and concussion history.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Everything I read anbout Rabmbo said he was a rd1 or 2 talent that would drop to rd3 due to character concerns....BUT RD6 ?!?!?!?!?

I know we said badger is playing FS, but sure would be nice to have a talent like Rambo to fall back on if Badger doesnt clean his act up and we part ways with him or cant stand up to the NFL size wise.

Even more surprising is that Rambo wasn't even showing up on Kiper's list of best available. Wonder what Bacarri did to fall so far there are kickers being drafted ahead of him or a team like AZ which needs Safeties and has plenty of great WRs passes on him in the 6th round for another WR?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05