Atlanta Braves @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 07/08/24-07/11/24

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Probably the most frustrating part of the season is how middling we’ve been. In my opinion it’s in large part due to injury. That being said, if we were down farther in the standings it would make sense to trade quite a few guys. Walker, Gallen, Sewald, Montgomery, Pederson, Grichuk, and even Newman would probably get you some solid prospects.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Probably need to look into moving him, Boras is going to demand #1 $ when I don't think Gallen is one. #1's win games like this.
Move Gallen, Suarez, Walker (painful but needs to be done) and Sewald. This teams record won't change much if they are here or gone.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Probably the most frustrating part of the season is how middling we’ve been. In my opinion it’s in large part due to injury. That being said, if we were down farther in the standings it would make sense to trade quite a few guys. Walker, Gallen, Sewald, Montgomery, Pederson, Grichuk, and even Newman would probably get you some solid prospects.
Sewald should be traded (if he has any value after recent meltdowns). He is mentally done for the season. And he didn't really have closer stuff to begin with - that's why Seattle moved him last year. If the DBacks get back to .500 before the trade deadline, Hazen will have a tough choice as to whether the DBacks are buyers or sellers.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okay, let's hope Sewald can get the save as the Diamondbacks score 2 in the bottom of the 8th and lead 7-5.