Washington Nationals @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 07/29/24-07/31/24.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why? Seward is 16-4. No one on our squad is close. You have to look at the big picture.

If Sewald is our best option, we’re screwed. Dude is clearly in a funk now and should only be in a middle relief role to help his confidence. Thompson and Puk are good options for the time being

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank god I’m not the manager but I would give sewald one more chance. If he blows it then I would DFA him
Well, he's blown 4 (would have been 5 tonight) out of his last 7 or 8 save opportunities...he needs to go on the IL now.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
If Sewald is our best option, we’re screwed. Dude is clearly in a funk now and should only be in a middle relief role to help his confidence. Thompson and Puk are good options for the time being
I 100% agree that we are screwed. I was just responding to what Grace said, he is a company many and would use the 16-4 to prove his point. Sewald has not been the same since the 3 blown saves against or division rivals. Those 3 blown saves feel like 30. His facial expressions and body language are horrible. I would try Puk. Thompson has 1 save this year and 6 in his career. Puk has to on the mound for the next save. Sewald should take a vacation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat