Reaction score
two Hawks in one day?

What is the world coming in to

whats next?
a bucks fan?

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
There's still hope. We're only a couple months into the season a lot can still happen.

AtlHawksFan

Rookie
Reaction score
You think getting a low draft pick from the Hawks is depressing? Try actually being a Hawks fan!

:biglaugh:

Funny :). One thing I like about this board is that you guys are so clever with put downs. Let's see if you'll keep that sense of humor when Nash retires and it becomes more and more obvious that Diaw is what he is and that you'll have to unload our pick to dump his contract.

BTW...Boris was one of my favorites when he was with the Hawks and I was actually hoping he'd do well in Phoenix.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Atlanta wins again as they beat Indiana by 12. The Suns need to trade this pick because it is not going to be a lottery pick.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Atlanta wins again as they beat Indiana by 12. The Suns need to trade this pick because it is not going to be a lottery pick.
Cuz picks outside the lottery never turn out to be useful players...

asudevil83

Reaction score
i'm sorry folks....but who honestly believed that the Hawks were going to be a lotto team again this season. they've accumilated young talent just like the bulls did, and now that it has matured, they are playing well.

the ONLY way the hawks season ends with them in the lotto is with major injuries. and hoping for that is stupid.

we should have packaged that pick a good while ago when it had percieved value, rather than sitting on it for 3 drafts.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh this sucks when will the hawks begin a losing streak... their playing pretty darn good right now because of Johnson and Horford :(

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
i'm sorry folks....but who honestly believed that the Hawks were going to be a lotto team again this season. they've accumilated young talent just like the bulls did, and now that it has matured, they are playing well.

the ONLY way the hawks season ends with them in the lotto is with major injuries. and hoping for that is stupid.

we should have packaged that pick a good while ago when it had percieved value, rather than sitting on it for 3 drafts.

Agree entirely.

Too bad atlanta sat healthy players at the end of last season, and called them injured just so they could have a better chance of keeping that pick...Where are you at Karma?

AtlHawksFan

Rookie
Reaction score
[quoteToo bad atlanta sat healthy players at the end of last season, and called them injured just so they could have a better chance of keeping that pick...Where are you at Karma?[/quote]

You guys keep saying that we tanked without looking at facts. Overall we finished with a record of 30-52 (.368 winning %). However, the Hawks record over the last 39 games was 14-25 (.358%) - where 18 of those losses were to playoff teams or teams with better records. During the last 20 games for this period, 3 or our top 6 players were out with legitimate injuries - including JJ. In fact, at one point, we were winning at a higher % with JJ out. How is this tanking?? Sounds like sour grapes to me...

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys keep saying that we tanked without looking at facts. Overall we finished with a record of 30-52 (.368 winning %). However, the Hawks record over the last 39 games was 14-25 (.358%) - where 18 of those losses were to playoff teams or teams with better records. During the last 20 games for this period, 3 or our top 6 players were out with legitimate injuries - including JJ. In fact, at one point, we were winning at a higher % with JJ out. How is this tanking?? Sounds like sour grapes to me...

:lmao:

Its a Hawks fan!!

LMFAO!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
:lmao:

Its a Hawks fan!!

LMFAO!

Ahh- the irony of this comment and your football rooting interests are going to create some kind of karmaic cosmic vortex that chews you up - never to be seen again ;)

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
[quoteToo bad atlanta sat healthy players at the end of last season, and called them injured just so they could have a better chance of keeping that pick...Where are you at Karma?

Now see this I like. Sure he cheers for a POS/no-hope basketball team that is royally twisting the knife into us as THIS is the season they start to put it together. With my favorite former Suns player leading the way no less.

But you know your stuff. I like that. Rep your team ATL.

AtlHawksFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Now see this I like. Sure he cheers for a POS/no-hope basketball team that is royally twisting the knife into us as THIS is the season they start to put it together. With my favorite former Suns player leading the way no less.

But you know your stuff. I like that. Rep your team ATL.

Nice - a put-down and a compliment in the same post:)

The real irony is that I've been a fan of the POS/no-hope Hawks and the POS/no-hope AZ Cardinals since growing up in St. Louis during the 60's. And, even though I've suffered through this fan curse, I am, and always will be, a loyal die-hard for both teams.

However, there is hope as both seem to have a bright future.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
The real irony is that I've been a fan of the POS/no-hope Hawks and the POS/no-hope AZ Cardinals since growing up in St. Louis during the 60's. And, even though I've suffered through this fan curse, I am, and always will be, a loyal die-hard for both teams.

:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05