Attendance predictions for the next Home Game

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There will probably start being a lot of tickets in the hands of the enemy pretty soon. Sadly...the curious new fans who were hoping the Cards were turning to corner this year will probably begin selling fast.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
There will probably start being a lot of tickets in the hands of the enemy pretty soon. Sadly...the curious new fans who were hoping the Cards were turning to corner this year will probably begin selling fast.

******** bandwagon fans. I'd hate too see Cardinals Stadium turn into another Sun Devil Stadium...oh god no.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know that will suck, but it's hard to call them "Bandwagon fans". It's not like the Cards have done anything in recent memory to bring in fans wanting to get in on the "bandwagon." lol :D

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
I know that will suck, but it's hard to call them "Bandwagon fans". It's not like the Cards have done anything in recent memory to bring in fans wanting to get in on the "bandwagon." lol :D

I was just saying that because of the new stadium, plus we have Matt Leinart. Still, now that I think about it, it shouldn't really qualify as having Bandwagon fans since we haven't won anything...Although by Cardinals standards...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I lived in AZ by then, I would be there. Rest assured my tix for the next game are going to Cards fans. From then on out, I WILL BE THERE WIN OR LOSE!!!!!!

tomarq

Reaction score
The Club Level section was taken over by Rams fans today.

How did they get those premium tix? That bothered me the whole game.

I'm afraid by the Dallas game that it'll be out of control.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
tomarq said:

Oh god, if we don't start winning before the Dallas game...we're doomed.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
tomarq said:

Stub Hub and eBay

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Phxchris1989 said:
******** bandwagon fans. I'd hate too see Cardinals Stadium turn into another Sun Devil Stadium...oh god no.

I'd love to see it. Yeah, that's right, I said it. This team DESERVES to be embarassed in just such a fashion. Until they prove it to the world, the world needs to take a big old dump on the Cardinals' heads. I'll still cheer them on, but I know crap when I see it, and that's what the Cards are...a big, steaming pile of it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
tomarq said:

I sit in the club level and I saw maybe 2 Rams fans today. Did you ever go to the games at SDS when Rams fans numbered in the tens of thousands?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Stout said:
I'd love to see it. Yeah, that's right, I said it. This team DESERVES to be embarassed in just such a fashion. Until they prove it to the world, the world needs to take a big old dump on the Cardinals' heads. I'll still cheer them on, but I know crap when I see it, and that's what the Cards are...a big, steaming pile of it.
Good idea. We haven't been dumped on enough over the years. Hey! Maybe more humiliation will help turn us into winners! :rolleyes:

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I saw lots of Rams fans today, including an obnoxious 300 pounder who was overflowing the seat next to me today. Last game it was a couple of 9er fans; looks like the two seats next to me are owned by a broker. Grrrrrrr.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Easy big fella. We'll get there soon enough.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my call is that the first home "away" game will be unveiled before a national cable audience on MNF against the Bears - that stadium is going to black and blue and we're gonna be staring at 1-5. It's gonna be ugly.

THANKS ESPN!

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
my call is that the first home "away" game will be unveiled before a national cable audience on MNF against the Bears - that stadium is going to black and blue and we're gonna be staring at 1-5. It's gonna be ugly.

THANKS ESPN!

I think it was going to be ugly anyway, there has been a lot of ticket holders paying for their season by selling off the MNF game tickets.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was going to be ugly anyway, there has been a lot of ticket holders paying for their season by selling off the MNF game tickets.

figured as much, but if we're 1-4, people are going to be selling those things in droves. It's gonna be a pain getting out there at rush hour anyway and most newbies will probably figure why deal with the aggravation just to see us get crushed at home.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score

THANKS ESPN!

And be barred from Monday night football for another 7 years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's a MNF game. take a couple days off, get a ticket and fly SWA. We have fans that do it for lame games like today....MNF is MNF

I wish I could. I wouldn't need a ticket - my pops has had 3 since day one back in '88 but a) I'm close to broke - you want to pay my plane ticket and the cost of taking two days off work? and b) I'm already missing a couple days of work for one of my best friend's wedding in upstate NY the previous week - yeah, boss man not be so happy for me that I'm leaving him for the equalivalent of a week as pilot season really starts to heat up.

and besides, MNF ain't MNF anymore - it's now the ESPN Sunday Night Football game on cable where almost every team gets a chance to be on TV. Sunday Night Football is the biggie now - cable's cable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watch it on the tube, we'll wave to you. We'll be one of the 20 or so in red.

I'll be looking for you! No way I'm gonna actually miss the opportunity to watch the game IN MY OWN HOUSE! That NEVER happens. It's always at a bar - so it'll be a different kind of home game for me in a sense.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
30k... all of these so called new cardinal fans will start to vanish before we can blink a eye if we dont win next week