Awesome Game

daredevil25

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
I can't lie I had my hands cross praying we'd survive that one. Damn you guys will be good, real good. I'm glad we got you early, I wouldn't want to play you guys late. DAMN good game and your heads should be up high.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:
I can't lie I had my hands cross praying we'd survive that one. Damn you guys will be good, real good. I'm glad we got you early, I wouldn't want to play you guys late. DAMN good game and your heads should be up high.

We have no offense and a QB that cant read defenses to save his life. I dunno, this head isnt held high.

But thanks anyway! :thumbup:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
:raccoon:

Vick had ONE big play the whole game...but that one play was huge!

Good luck the rest of the season!

:raccoon:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:

You're showing a lot of class. Thanks. Both defenses looked tough. We need to stop the run better.

Our offense cost us this game. It was ours to win. When we replace the right-most 3 guys on the OL and the TE, we might be able to compete a little better.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
if...

If we have a QB step up... Shelton gets healthy and on the line... Q comes back before the season is over... and our defense continues playing like they are blessed by God... we will be really good. If nothing else, I'm convinced I like the Green era and where it will take us in the future.

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:

You're a classy winner, thanks. Good luck the rest of the year.

The Cards performance was frustrating.

freebyrd

Reaction score
once again for the third week we were in it til the end,
in spite of ourselves. our offense couldn't score if you gave em each 20 bucks and dropped em off on vanburen,
but good luck to your falcons the rest of the way
freebyrd

OP
OP
daredevil25

daredevil25

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
Guys, I know the feeling. Last year that right there, was every game for us, missing on big plays missing on oppurtunities and not cashing in on gifts. I'm not going to be a dick about it, because I don't ever want those feelings again. I'd prefer some TDs on our part, but you guys got a future, and its burning eyes because its so bright. Don't worry once Boldin gets back you guys will have an offense!

Schaub4MVP

Reaction score
Good Game fellas, that cardinals defense is going to be something special, once you guys got your offense going watch out nfl here come the cardinals. your defense almost made me break my TV i tossed my remote control in the general direction of mike vick on one of his "scrambles". nice job containing him :D