Be very careful what you believe.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
That s easy to explain. I spent 20 years in the military and was measured twice a year every year and it could very as much as 2 inches difference from one time to another. That's just the nature of measuring height. One would think everything would be exactly the same but there are several variables that can make a difference. Depends on the instrument, who's operating the instrument, how your are standing, maybe even the light or if there is a full moon. Not sure about that last one but it sounded good.

It’s not that difficult to accurately measure somebody’s height!
I’m sure the combine officials have accurate instruments and more than one set of eyes while doing it!
Please

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I don't want a repeat of last yr either but Murray isn't 5'10" I don't care what he measured at the combine. He's more like 5'8". Saw the pictures of him standing beside Tua at the heisman ceremony, Tua is a legit 6'1". He looked like a midget next to him lol.

To be fair, he looked much taller than Doug Flutie at the same event.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually believe that KK was hired based on his plan of drafting Murray to develop his NFL version of the Air Raid Offense. I think Murray was his man all along starting from recruiting him in College. Now he has the chance to make it happen with his favorite QB. If he has to try and develop Rosen it will be forced and probably won’t work.

Right. He went into the interview and, in effect, said to the two guys across the table, 'you guys were idiots last draft!'

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Right. He went into the interview and, in effect, said to the two guys across the table, 'you guys were idiots last draft!'

Well they did hire Wilks and McCoy.

It's not a stretch to say they blew their 1st round pick as well.

Proof that Rosen won't make it? All of Keims previous 1st rounders. :)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
:lmao: yeah, that's a fair comparison.

You're missing the point, every so often a player from college gets talked up so much his value and real worth get so inflated that it becomes self consuming.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're missing the point, every so often a player from college gets talked up so much his value and real worth get so inflated that it becomes self consuming.
I'm not missing the point..I knew where you were going with it..just don't agree is all. But I guess all that hype worked out for the other stud heisman last year.. we shall see. Time will tell.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Well they did hire Wilks and McCoy.

It's not a stretch to say they blew their 1st round pick as well.

Proof that Rosen won't make it? All of Keims previous 1st rounders. :)

Proof Murray won't make it.........the list of successful 5" 10 NFL QBs.:rolleyes:

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Show me a list of 5'10 QBs who didnt make it.

I'll give you my list of ones who did:

Russell Wilson

Are you telling us that the best we can expect from KM is a SB, delivered by an outstanding defence, and a screw up at the goal line in another appearance?

Argues for investing in our 'D' starting now and hoping we don't suffer a brain fart the second time at the big dance.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing is for sure. On April 25 th there are going to be a whole lot of, “ ha ha, I told you so!”

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They posted it for me, minus the hair on Murray & Tua, he's more than 3" shorter. None of this means Murray won't be a good QB, anyone's guess at this point, only shows his height. That was my whole point with my original comment on this post, his height.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaa more debate of the same thing on a new thread

This has gotten as bad as republicans vs democrats talking

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
They posted it for me, minus the hair on Murray & Tua, he's more than 3" shorter. None of this means Murray won't be a good QB, anyone's guess at this point, only shows his height. That was my whole point with my original comment on this post, his height.
I think we had a poster who stood next to KM.

@cardsfanmd I think.

I think he reported 5'10" but what do I know. And really...... Who cares at this point.

Also, when was the last time we all claimed that the combine measurement was wrong?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we had a poster who stood next to KM.

@cardsfanmd I think.

I think he reported 5'10" but what do I know. And really...... Who cares at this point.

Also, when was the last time we all claimed that the combine measurement was wrong?
I read several comments on here saying the combine measurements were wrong, claiming there was a way to measure taller. I have no idea whether one can do that or not? I do believe Murray is around 5'8" by looking at pictures from the heisman ceremony. I'm not saying that will make him better or worse, just adding to the conversation in this post about his height.