Bears @ Cardinals game thread

CaliCards

Registered
Reaction score
the fg unit was ready to go on before the play was even called...i dont care if we have barry sanders back there...stop freaking running it 10 yards from the endzone... they havent stopped our passing game yet

So true!!:thumbup:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
ITs like the teams switched UNIS!!!!

THis is great...

However, I have a sick feeling the Bears win 21-20... God I hope not!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Checkdown. Not the hot read. But of course we needed better execution on the first two downs.

It was conservative play calling..... I can't blame them, this team isn't used to playing with a lead against the best team in football none the less

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Come on, let's not get negative...... they are dominating in every sense of the word

no they are not dominating on the line...clearly this game should be over but it's not. thanks to reggie wells and the ass bandits.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Because the Bears offense have been so great?

no they have been horrible but too me this team is so close to being damn good, but this line is forcing them to suck.

3 times inside the 35 and 6 points? The bears are giving this game to us, we haven't done anything save the first drive.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no they have been horrible but too me this team is so close to being damn good, but this line is forcing them to suck.

3 times inside the 35 and 6 points? The bears are giving this game to us, we haven't done anything save the first drive.
Dude, enjoy the moment, 'cause you know they're few and far between.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score

When they giveth - thou shalt taket'h it completely.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Rowen need to grow some balls. We have nothing to lose here. We have one of the best WR in the game but we are just running it in. btw Edge 19 Carries 38 yards.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think the line is playing great, they are giving protection.... Matt hasn't been close to being sacked once. They are telegraphing their running plays I noticed because they are going with the 2 tight end set, the Bears picked that up real quick

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Matt looked really confident the first two drives. he seemed to be gripping just a bit the last couple drives of the half

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No killer instinct though. Have the Bears on the ropes and never went for the kill shot.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
this "giving edge his touches" is going too far..the last 12 carries for 5 yards total??????? give it up and throw. run when they dont expect it.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When the Cards win this thing, I'm gonna be in line to give D-Dogg his props. He was leading the charge in saying the Cards would win