Bears Current Posture

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Planfield, its why i asked. My sister in law lives there. Love the downtown area. She just told me about the migrants getting hot potatoed all over the place lately
Yes. Haven’t heard anything about Plainfield in regard to the migrants but Joliet is bracing for it. I’m about 2-3 mile south of the downtown area.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the Bears make the same mistake.

Keim should have listened to Kyler...
Its tough to think about.

I guess the downside is it would have saved Keim's job.

Lamb probably helps push the 2020 team to the playoffs. And probably helps them avoid the Rams/Rams disaster in 2021. Probably dont start as slow in 2022 w/o Hopkins.

Shame we needed massive Keim mistakes in order for him to get fired.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its tough to think about.

I guess the downside is it would have saved Keim's job.

Lamb probably helps push the 2020 team to the playoffs. And probably helps them avoid the Rams/Rams disaster in 2021. Probably dont start as slow in 2022 w/o Hopkins.

Shame we needed massive Keim mistakes in order for him to get fired.
True on the cascade effect.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Talk on the street is the Bears will trade the first pick and go with Fields unless the Green Bay game changes their mind. They will get a huge return. I think it’s better than even money the first 3 picks go QB. If they do the Cards will still face a tough decision. I favor taking Harrison. They will not get a windfall if they trade down.
I think Cards could still get a decent haul for #4, if the top 3 picks are QBs...guys like Penix are now showing to also be top 10 or top 5 material...plus nobody wants to get Rosen'd and just take the scraps. If the talent is there, teams will still want to move up and grab their guy.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm wholeheartedly worried that we end up in one of two godawful positions:

1. Chicago takes MHJ, Williams and Maye go, we can't legitimately go for drafting Daniels (or whoever ends up at QB3) over Kyler, and so just... make some blah trade back, or take an OT and functionally run the same offense out there next year.
2. Chicago ends up trading back 1-2 spots, getting a haul, and still taking MHJ before us. And we make some blah trade back or take an OT and functionally run the same offense out there next year.

I'm not feeling good that three QBs are going in the top three. And yes, I know Nabers is very good and could be great, anyone can be great, and draft position apparently no longer matters... but come on. I'm also not looking forward to yet another WR who is shorter than I am.

I know there's a lot to sort out. But this is a very bad team, and I don't really see the solution as getting an OT and like, Rome Odunze, hoping and praying he's the Justin Jefferson of this class and not Treylon Burks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake