Bell calls Kobe pompous and arrogant

CardsFan222

Rookie
Reaction score
sly fly said:
I guess we'll see soon enough what the outcome will be.

Personally, I think Raja Bell showed more sack than the entire Toronto Raptors team put together... and then some. The NBA needs more ballers like Raja who will get up in your face and man you up. You think Kobe would score 81 on Raja?

Will Kobe be thinking about Raja's forearm shiver the next take he goes against him? You better believe it.

I love his competitiveness, and glad as hell he's a PHX Sun.

I could not have said it better my self

The Suns Need a Player like this and the fakers are lucky K. Thomas is not in this series because he would put the faker big men in there place!!!!!!!!

HooverDam

Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
but it just felt like an ASU-UA game in Tempe and I think Suns fans are better than that. Just my opinion of course.

I totally agree w/ everything you said except the "in Tempe" part. Neither ASU or UofA has cornered the market on rude, idiot fans. My Step brother for instance had his tires slashed while attending an ASU/UA BASEBALL game in Tucson. Presumably because he had his car decked out in ASU stuff.

Both teams have idiot fans who take things too far, and both sides have classy fans- like you and I :p

CardsFan222

Rookie
Reaction score
I will say this......

The fakers have been getting away with murder this series and with Kobe, it has been a Joke!!!!!!!!

Kobe got what he deserved. And if I was Raja I would have been in his face a soon as he got up.

Any MAN in here that says he would not retaliate after being hit in the face on many occasions is a PUNK......

The NBA is SOFT.

The Superstars in the NBA get everything handed to them more then any other sport. Its just like Raja says......"there seems to be no limitations to what he can do to me"..... So you know what. If the NBA or the Refs are not going to do anything about it then Raja should do that every single time.

Maybe Kobe will think twice before he throws an elbow at Raja Bell again.

I applaud Raja for his acts. Someones got to do it ..........God Knows the Refs and the NBA wont

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
CardsFan222 said:
I will say this......

The fakers have been getting away with murder this series and with Kobe, it has been a Joke!!!!!!!!

Kobe got what he deserved. And if I was Raja I would have been in his face a soon as he got up.

Any MAN in here that says he would not retaliate after being hit in the face on many occasions is a PUNK......

The NBA is SOFT.

The Superstars in the NBA get everything handed to them more then any other sport. Its just like Raja says......"there seems to be no limitations to what he can do to me"..... So you know what. If the NBA or the Refs are not going to do anything about it then Raja should do that every single time.

I applaud Raja for his acts. Someones got to do it ..........God Knows the Refs and the NBA wont

:raccoon:

jibikao

Reaction score
This is fun. Hey, people want toughness from Suns. Don't complain.

Kobe is the king of finger pointing

Last edited by a moderator:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Renz said:
If Brown had been suspended, I think it would have been consistent with most of Stu Jackson's other rulings. I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

Thank you, but what I meant was, where is the outcry over what a thug Brown is? You hear it from Suns fans, but Laker fans haven't said a word. And then those same Laker fans turn around and slam Suns fans for smirking at Bell's foul on Bryant.

Lars the Red

aka Thor, God of Thunder
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Thank you, but what I meant was, where is the outcry over what a thug Brown is? You hear it from Suns fans, but Laker fans haven't said a word. And then those same Laker fans turn around and slam Suns fans for smirking at Bell's foul on Bryant.

Brown is a complete idiot, and the only reason he's out there manhandling guys is because Mike won't put Burke or Grant in the game. Kwame's basically playing the roll of school yard bully, which is a rare thing for him. He's usually the guy that is getting shoved around, but with the Sun's lack of an inside presence, he's now Shaq-lite.

I would never expect Laker fans to step up to the plate and question one of their own. It's just not that kind of town.

Being somewhat thuggish from a basketball standpoint, I would love to see the players start to make a statement about this idiotic practice of standing over a guy on the floor with your sack in his face. My guess is it would only take about 3 incidents of guys taking shots to the man berries to stop that practice. 3 suspensions, and we'd never have to look at that again. I like it.

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
CardsFan222 said:
I will say this......

The NBA is SOFT.

Or you can look at it this way. Now that Kobe knows that Raja will lose his cool when he gets elbowed, he'll just keep on doing it and have Raja get suspended every time...

Raja reacted like most people would when pushed like that. However, he has a very important role in this series and should have thought better. Yeah he proved his point by taking down Kobe but if the one thing that hurts athletes the most is losing. I'm sure what hurt Kobe the most on that game was the fact that his team lost, not the take down by Bell. If Bell didn't get suspsended for game 6, he gives the Suns a better chance of winning that game. Now he looks like someone who is trash talking but couldn't even back it up since he'll be wearing street clothes on the next game.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
... Getting Baack to the original thread title - "Bell calls Kobe pompous and arrogant"

... The Sky is Blue... water is wet...

Last edited by a moderator:

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
jbeecham said:
LMAO at the Lakers fan with an avatar of Kobe commiting a charge on Nash

:biglaugh:
So true..
Only a Laker fan would be proud of a team that has won the way they have. I'll bet each of the refs in this series get a hummer for their hard work..the SUV..maybe both.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
TucsonDevil said:
... Getting Baack to the original thread title - "Bell calls Kobe pompous and arrogant"

... The Sky is Blue... water is wet...

SNIPER... moderators got me...