Bj

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
whoa is that uncalled for trash! Did you not see my post PRAISING the Cards and sayign we're going to dominate next week?

All I did was say it's pretty scary that I called BJ contribution to the game down to THE EXACT YARD.

Not sure why the above is necessary but if it makes you feel better, more power to ya!

One of the biggest wins ever in AZ and you still want to toot your negative horn.

Unreal.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Yeah there are quite a few from this board. Fiasco, GCBigRedFan, WaynesCard, BigRed, and I also got an email from someone on here that said 15-16 season ticket holders are traveling to St Louis for this game and they will be joining us at the tailgate party. Antrel rolle's parents will be sitting with our group at the game. This tailgate is looking like it's gonna be the biggest so far! I am so psyched I dont know how I'm gonna get through this week! LOL See ya soon bud!

Lets hope Antrel steps up and becomes who we thought he was. I want so hard for him to become a weapon for us. He has too much physical ability to be cast into our second string. Represent us well, as I know you will! :thumbup:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was just saying he won the bet between me and Cheese. Chill out. Cheese was happy as hell we won the game.

seriously... and that I actually called his numbers out ON THE NOSE.

oh well, I guess some people are gonna hate me no matter what I say, good or bad. That's their problem, not mine.

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one big play BJ could have made, on the perfect deep throw by Leinart, early in the game, he couldn't control as he fell to the ground. Typical.

My guess is Urban will become our 3rd WR, pushing BJ down to 4th.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

oh well, I guess some people are gonna hate me no matter what I say, good or bad. That's their problem, not mine.

I don't hate you cheese. I don't ever remember debating with you before either.

We disagree on BJ...I think he is a legit starter at WR but he is not Isaac Bruce (of old) or Reggie Wayne #2.

No problem.

:cheers:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I actually meant to point out this morning you'd literally nailed it on the nose
with the 37 yards and no TD's.

He is what he is, talented, inconsistent, and probably going to be highly overpaid after this year. If Anquan's hip lingers I hope BJ plays better next week.

And kudos to Fitz I knew he was due for a breakout game and he had one although didn't get in the endzone.

Reaction score
The one big play BJ could have made, on the perfect deep throw by Leinart, early in the game, he couldn't control as he fell to the ground. Typical.

My guess is Urban will become our 3rd WR, pushing BJ down to 4th.
Well, Urban held onto the catch less than Johnson did...

but Urban's counted! :)

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doesn't that make you wonder Cheese? Is it you or the rest of the world?:D

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I personally wanna give it up to Cheesebeef, who has been more positive in the last day and a half than I have ever heard him. Quite the breath of fresh air. Hopefully we can keep winning here.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Doesn't that make you wonder Cheese? Is it you or the rest of the world?:D

I like Cheese. :shrug:

Nice call Cheese, fans have their favorites Cardlogic rails on the guys he doesn't like, obviously he like BJ because everyone knows he is so 37 and 0...it's not like he is candycanes and icecream all the time.

Reaction score
I like Cheese. :shrug:

Cardlogic rails on the guys he doesn't like, obviously he like BJ because everyone knows he is so 37 and 0...it's not like he is candycanes and icecream all the time.
:confused: I think you have me confused with someone else. Show me one example where I railed on a player! I am pretty positive about anything and everything Cardinals.

Re - Bryant Johnson: I've admitted years ago on this board that I am a Penn State homer; so yeah, I like BJ. But I am dissappointed in his play so far this year, because he hasn't stepped it up a level as I thought he should.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally wanna give it up to Cheesebeef, who has been more positive in the last day and a half than I have ever heard him. Quite the breath of fresh air. Hopefully we can keep winning here.

when teams give me a reason to be positive I am - it's really that simple. Trust me, i take no joy in usually believing this team sucks.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:confused: I think you have me confused with someone else. Show me one example where I railed on a player! I am pretty positive about anything and everything Cardinals.

Re - Bryant Johnson: I've admitted years ago on this board that I am a Penn State homer; so yeah, I like BJ. But I am dissappointed in his play so far this year, because he hasn't stepped it up a level as I thought he should.

Levi Brown is making you proud, isn't he? The guy has a real NFL future if he can stay healthy.

I'm an ASU and Notre Dame homer. Doesn't prevent me from judging those players based on their play. In fact, I hated the signing of Gandy to play LT. Shows how much I know. :bang:

On Bryant Johnson -- this is his fifth year of consistent mediocrity. He'll be gone next year and I think you'll be surprised at how little demand he'll generate as a free agent.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Levi Brown is making you proud, isn't he? The guy has a real NFL future if he can stay healthy.

I'm an ASU and Notre Dame homer. Doesn't prevent me from judging those players based on their play. In fact, I hated the signing of Gandy to play LT. Shows how much I know. :bang:

On Bryant Johnson -- this is his fifth year of consistent mediocrity. He'll be gone next year and I think you'll be surprised at how little demand he'll generate as a free agent.

agree.

Reaction score
Absolutely! I thought he would be decent, but really I had know idea. One thing I remember hearing about him at PSU was that he had weight issues. But I think he resolved that by his senior year, if not sooner.

Actually I am not only a Penn State homer, but favor anyone coming out of PA, college or high school doesn't matter. I went to IUP so I am sad to see the McCoy didn't pan out. Two years ago I thought he was making some steps. Then he was hurt last year and this year - nothing. :shrug:

Of course, now I am happy with Wells, Fitz, Hayes, Breaston, etc. Also love to see the home grown boys from my adopted state - Arizona. Duece and Sendlein making me proud...

Aw, hell I like all the Cardinals... :lol: especially TODAY!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser