Black Monday - 2024

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Colin Cowherd: Raiders' Antonio Pierce will tap USC's Kliff Kingsbury for OC, if hired

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Report from Peter Schrager: Chargers are sniffing around Pete Carroll, as a Harbaugh backup plan.

I honestly think this makes a ton of sense for them. He's still a god in LA and has the energy and enthusiasm the Chargers need on the sideline. He could help give them a good 2-3 year run and set the foundation.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Report from Peter Schrager: Chargers are sniffing around Pete Carroll, as a Harbaugh backup plan.

I honestly think this makes a ton of sense for them. He's still a god in LA and has the energy and enthusiasm the Chargers need on the sideline. He could help give them a good 2-3 year run and set the foundation.
If anyone can bring the excitement to an LA fanbase, it’s Pete Carroll…

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Pete Carroll is a 72 year old defensive minded coach whose defense has imploded the last few years. Great career but I think he’s done.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That would be a solid hire. You’d think it would get more LA peeps to be Chargers fans but it still wouldn’t matter all that much.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be a solid hire. You’d think it would get more LA peeps to be Chargers fans but it still wouldn’t matter all that much.
But Pete is 72 and about to get fat checks for interfering with whoever is the next coach of Seattle.

I don't understand why Harbaugh would leave Michigan to coach in the NFL. I guess he wants to top his brother.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky