Black Monday - 2024

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Breaking right now. Harbaugh accepts the Chargers job.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's weird how the Chargers moved pretty quickly to finalize the deal when it was officially announced today that harbaugh was headed to Atlanta for a second interview.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think belichick is going to end up in Atlanta and vrabel is going to end up in carolina.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Atlanta would be dumb to not give him full contol. Who would they have or get who would know more?
Disagree. His drafts were largely abysmal. Heard some sports talk radio guys bandying about numbers on just how much worse than average he was at drafting. Atlanta would be dumb to give him full control. Get him a football guy in there that knows what he's doing in the draft and get him a QB.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disagree. His drafts were largely abysmal. Heard some sports talk radio guys bandying about numbers on just how much worse than average he was at drafting. Atlanta would be dumb to give him full control. Get him a football guy in there that knows what he's doing in the draft and get him a QB.
Ok.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

I mean, both teams have been exceptional at drafting based on some metrics:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I mean, both teams have been exceptional at drafting based on some metrics:

I love charts without context! Billy B must have had some big time hits on some low impact positions, because their talent level has been deteriorating for years.

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
CBS is reporting it too.