Blaine Gabbert Pro prep for combine vid...

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Watch any video with pressure on Gabbert and he's pretty bad. Any QB can look good hitting WR's with no pressure in a spread offense. I'm with Early, I don't see how this guy is a being considered for a top 10 pick. There's not one thing he does outstanding and alot of QB's are going to look good in that offense. Like Duckjake says, the BIG 12 plays no defense either. At least Newton brings something special to the table. I just don't see anything Gabbert does that sets him apart. He's no Bradford, Stafford or Ryan.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll agree with Mike Mayock.

1. Gabbert
2. Locker
3. Newton
4. Ryan Mallett

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Yeah, I think after interviews and what Casserly said about it most every team has Gabbert as the #1 Qb coming out of the combine. We can put to rest that he is a top 10 pick now.I never had a doubt of that. He didn't throw but showed how athletic he is and how much he has between the ears. Mariuchi has us taking him at #5 as does Mayoch and several other prognosticators. I guess we will see. If we have to wait on a FA Qb because of the Lockout then I could see us taking him. If he gets past us SF probably takes him or trades with Washington. I think we have to take this kid and roll the dice with him and Skelton. Pick up a vet for a season or two. Now if Quinn, Fairly, or Bowers is there you take them( they won't be)but you do not pass up a potential Franchise Qb for a Cb, OT, or LB unless he is Lawerance Taylor. Miller is not LT. Get the Qb bring back Porter, Haggens and find a second rd pass rusher. Thats how I see it.

Last edited: