Blake etc

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
This is bunk. Ask John Junker from the Fiesta Bowl what he thinks of your pal Dennis. This dirtball completely humiliated Oregon State by putting together one of the most embarrassing group of convicts, as only Erickson can, and turned them loose in a manner completely out of the boundaries of collegiate athletics and what they are supposed to stand for.
I don't like Notre Dame any more than the next guy, but if you take an approach to the game that completely flys in the face of sportsmanship, unwritten rules of football and plain common decency, then you (Erickson) are a piece of crap. Be sure and tell him I said so.
I'm just going to refer to him as Col. Kurtz from now on if you don't mind.

Sec, you're in rare form today.

For that matter, Stanford and Cal have semi-competitive programs to go with high standards for personal behavior and classroom performance, as well and Calvin Pace's own Wake Forest.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lars the Red
Col. Kurtz....nice touch.

It's amazing what a fine citizen like Erickson will make you pull from the memory banks. It's part of his coaching "mystique" apparently.

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...Denny's wife was worried he'd drink too much in LA, so she sent him to Beaverville instead?

Sounds like she doesn't want to hold up her end of the whole married deal.

Lars the Red

aka Thor, God of Thunder
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
Let me get this straight...Denny's wife was worried he'd drink too much in LA, so she sent him to Beaverville instead?

Sounds like she doesn't want to hold up her end of the whole married deal.
Let's just say there was speculation that the big city and bright lights might not be in Dennis' best interest.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lars the Red
Let's just say there was speculation that the big city and bright lights might not be in Dennis' best interest.

Shiny objects of any kind are probably bad news for Denny. I mean, I know that walking the edge of a straight razor is my nightmare too. Let alone if you have to navigate through a city as big as Los Angeles after 74 post game cocktails.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
When you tell Bryan Fortay that the QB job is his as a recruiting tool, then turn around and give it to Gino Freaking Torretta, that not only says "character," it says "class."

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bobcat
Russ you are a Putz!!!!!!!!!!!! You think that you run this board most of the people on this board are either teenagers or in their early 20's. Not much experience.

I'm 35, and I think most of the people on the board are at least in there mid twenties, and quite a few are considerably older than that. I still don't know how this pertains to Yahoo FFLs, Blake's late hit in the game, or the price of tea in China, but I do appreciate you assuming we are all just immature kids following Russ, and Sec. 11 around like puppy dogs. As far as Sec. 11's working for you, I'm sure he would have it no other way.

What a moron.

:wave:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HookemCards2
I'm 35, and I think most of the people on the board are at least in there mid twenties, and quite a few are considerably older than that. I still don't know how this pertains to Yahoo FFLs, Blake's late hit in the game, or the price of tea in China, but I do appreciate you assuming we are all just immature kids following Russ, and Sec. 11 around like puppy dogs. As far as Sec. 11's working for you, I'm sure he would have it no other way.

What a moron.

:wave:

hold on a sec. I need to find out which Threads Russ & Sec 11 are in right now. I'll be right back.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whew - I found them they were here too. Wait I think one of them is leaving now...gotta go follow 'em :)

Bobcat

Reaction score
You guy's have just proved me right about Russ and Section 11. You Guy's really do follow them around.

You are wrong about Erickson really you are. Second hand information really does stink!

Allan:thumbup:

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
You guy's have just proved me right about Russ and Section 11. You Guy's really do follow them around.

You are wrong about Erickson really you are. Second hand information really does stink!

Actually I don't care one way or the other about Erikson, other than he is the 49er's coach, so he is an enemy. I just thought you came off as a huge, arrogant ass.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score

Is that how you get your info by shoving your nose up Erickson's ass? I bet it does stink....:whip:

Lars the Red

aka Thor, God of Thunder
Reaction score

Follow them? Hardly. They actually have the good sense to follow me.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Bobcat might be hitting the bottle...but to listen to you gurus(Russ), Section. and a host of others...you would think the guy(Erikson) couldn't coach a lick. That begs the question....why is he continually hired at the upper echolons of sport....arm chair qb is a sport played by all...fellas....see if any of you, me or any could walk in the 32 NFL coaches shoes...or the Major College Coaches shoes....it takes serious commitment...the only thing people on this board are committed to are throwing there opinions of others and what they would profess to be "Facts" about programs and people around . It didn't come off right the way Bobcat attacked...but your gang mentality...is even more telling..............

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rats
Bobcat might be hitting the bottle...but to listen to you gurus(Russ), Section. and a host of others...you would think the guy(Erikson) couldn't coach a lick. That begs the question....why is he continually hired at the upper echolons of sport....arm chair qb is a sport played by all...fellas....see if any of you, me or any could walk in the 32 NFL coaches shoes...or the Major College Coaches shoes....it takes serious commitment...the only thing people on this board are committed to are throwing there opinions of others and what they would profess to be "Facts" about programs and people around . It didn't come off right the way Bobcat attacked...but your gang mentality...is even more telling..............

I don't think anyone said he couldn't coach a lick. They questioned the way that he won more than anything and questioned whether he could win in SF.

Who knew a thread about Jeff Blake could turn into a vicious, bitch-slapping argument about Dennis Erickson? A guy I had previously found as intriguing as a piece of wet cardboard. This thread is great example of the entertainment value of message boards.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Bump so everyone can remember that Section 11 is an equal-opportunity offender of college college coaches.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Bump so everyone can remember that Section 11 is an equal-opportunity offender of college college coaches.
And to think that I actually defended Notre Dame to a certain extent on this thread.

I didn't know their coach was black at the time.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Shiny objects of any kind are probably bad news for Denny. I mean, I know that walking the edge of a straight razor is my nightmare too. Let alone if you have to navigate through a city as big as Los Angeles after 74 post game cocktails.

I'm sorry, but his was the post of the freaking year. :thumbup:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Erickson is a bad coach the proof is there.
Ty is not classless where is the proof? He ran up the score coaches do that all the time. He accidently interrupted a ceremony tough ***** where was the Field Manager? Where is there evidence he is classless. It does not exist. I am not going to waste time posting all the classy things Ty has done and said over the years you can find them yourselves. The guy is very classy. BTW from the article it appears that the Stanford coaches went off on ND FIRST expect no mercy once they start that kind of BS!!!

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We actually met Bobcat after that he is Vince's Father.

Turned out to be a good guy, he must have been smoked when this thread occured. Believe me I know a little about that sort of thing.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Erickson is a bad coach the proof is there.
Ty is not classless where is the proof? He ran up the score coaches do that all the time. He accidently interrupted a ceremony tough ***** where was the Field Manager? Where is there evidence he is classless. It does not exist. I am not going to waste time posting all the classy things Ty has done and said over the years you can find them yourselves. The guy is very classy. BTW from the article it appears that the Stanford coaches went off on ND FIRST expect no mercy once they start that kind of BS!!!

To you it may not be classeless but if somebody interrupts any kind of ceremony that is classless. Field Manager? Dude the coach doesn't have to rely on the Field Manager cause the fact is he used to be the Stanford coach and knows that the last game of the year they have a senior day. Who knows who started the hear say but Ty recruited this kids himself so to just dash the seniors who is being honored is clueless no matter what you say. oh btw if the coaches have problems among themselves hey don't take it out to the kids who is being honored IMO.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You f@#$ with the bull you get the horns.