Blazers at Suns 9:00ET FSN AZ

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
His normal paths for passes are just not there anymore. Yet, he is still trying the same, as SirStefan put it. He should be creative at reinventing himself within the new Porter system and get rid of his old habit of DA's long past.

Yeah, the floor is congested now (as opposed to spread out last year) and he's still trying to make those tight passes. Ergo, turnover.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Do you mean the moment where Shaq swung his arms widly and almost knocked a Portland player's face off?

LoL, Shaq, Shaq, Shaq ... what are you doing? That was so blatantly obvious and stupid. Does he equate being physical with throwing his elbows (and now arms) around?

Now, Brandon Roy punched Nash in the stomach on one play. At least he did it in a crowd and refs didn't catch it.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't even realize Shaq had 19 pts till I watched the highlights and I watched the entire game lol, damn those chinese commentators...

If you watch with chinese commentators, you miss hearing interesting comments such as that Dan Majerle has made Boris Diaw his personal pet project this year. Very interesting. I imagine that has a lot to do with him being so improved.

Why don't you just get NBA league pass broadband? It's only $100. If that sounds like a lot, just think of how much you'll appreciate having it from now all the way up until April. No more having to hunt down links every game. No more chinese broadcasters. No more watching games in crappy quality. No more having to look for torrents after a game if you want to see it again. Sounds like an easy decision to me.

zweistein

Reaction score
So, how'd you like the game in Slovenia? How bout that Dragic? Did you enjoy his playmaking skills tonight?

How about his bench sitting? I thought he did an excellent job of that...

He isn't ready yet, it look like there is to much better league than in Europe.
I hope that Porter will give him second chance someday this year, and hope he grab chance.

Errntknght

Reaction score
He isn't ready yet, it look like there is to much better league than in Europe.
I hope that Porter will give him second chance someday this year, and hope he grab chance.

Porter was quoted as saying recently that he regarded Dragic and Singletary as being very close to equal and that his plan was to alternate them for short stretches of games each. Thats not so bad at this stage of the season but in IMO, he should settle on one soon to try to bring him along as fast as possible - not the time to worry about being fair. Singletary has looked better to me overall though Dragic at his best is better, IMO - he is inconsistent from one minute to the next it seems.

cly2tw

Reaction score

Porter was quoted as saying recently that he regarded Dragic and Singletary as being very close to equal and that his plan was to alternate them for short stretches of games each. Thats not so bad at this stage of the season but in IMO, he should settle on one soon to try to bring him along as fast as possible - not the time to worry about being fair. Singletary has looked better to me overall though Dragic at his best is better, IMO - he is inconsistent from one minute to the next it seems.

I think Singletary should be put into the game with Shaq or whoever among Amare/Diaw would go lowpost, and try to prove his worth and get confidence going with catch-and-shooting 3pts. We desperately need more shooters.

Dragic has great court smart on both sides. His weakness on offense is shooting when open and on defense is unable to stay with the quickest PGs yet. Both could come along with experience and time. Among the two, I'd pick him as the surer one to make the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake