Breaking: Cam Thomas traded to KC

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
They are taking all of our star players. We are saving our salary cap for all of the top free agents next year and tanking for the #1 draft pick. We will be a Super Bowl contender in 2025.
Don’t try hijacking my game plan for the season. No worries though. Once Murray goes down we are LOCKS for pick numero uno. As they say in Zimbabwe.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Dallas needs a running back, that’s who I would have called. But I guess a 7th is better than the nothing we would have gotten 24 hours from now.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
What burns my biscuits are people like Andy Reid who have several decades of success coaching football….. Maybe got lucky and won a few Super Bowls. All of the sudden they know everything. I got news for you my friend. Just stand back and watch Monti cook. You’ll be sorry.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect him to be cut too. This is what I think our OLB room will look like after cuts are made.
– Zaven Collins
– Dennis Gardeck
– Xavier Thomas
– Victor Dimukeje
– Jesse Luketa
I am guessing we pick up at least one OLB. Who? I have no clue.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I expect him to be cut too. This is what I think our OLB room will look like after cuts are made.
– Zaven Collins
– Dennis Gardeck
– Xavier Thomas
– Victor Dimukeje
– Jesse Luketa

We know for sure what 4 of those 5 guys are. None of which are starting caliber edge rushers on a team with winning aspirations (not that Cam Thomas was).