Budda On The Block????

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They are trading the wrong safety.
Interesting. Do you think JT has equitable value? IE, do you think he'd net a return similar to BB? WE have two expensive safeties, one who can't find the ball, and one who's under performing this season.

What do we get for either? At least BB's rep around the league brings value. Im not sure Thompson's would, but Im not super informed...

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I mean early on he had the nice PDF against Kittle in the endzone.

Was there some specific play you were thinking of CardNots?
Before the Kittle defense. SF receiver running down the left sideline, he got railroaded trying to get in position for the tackle or not tackle. Prior to that I was looking at his jersey number trying to figure out who the hell was missing a tackle like he had never tackled before.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Before the Kittle defense. SF receiver running down the left sideline, he got railroaded trying to get in position for the tackle or not tackle. Prior to that I was looking at his jersey number trying to figure out who the hell was missing a tackle like he had never tackled before.

Got it.

I guess he's been disappointing so far this year, but again yesterday was probably his best game of 2024.

Maybe he can build off of it. Need him to be playing at a high level if we're going to be serious about making a run at the playoffs.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Baker isn't getting a big return trade-wise. They'd probably be better off keeping him and letting him walk in free agency. The comp pick will probably be better value than what they'd get in a trade.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Huh? Is this actually a topic?

Other than screaming at the team and fans "WE'RE TANKING AGAIN!!!" what would dumping Budda serve?

He's still a very good player, but, given his contract, his trade value is rather low, and, given our cap situation, his contract is a non-issue.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Got it.

I guess he's been disappointing so far this year, but again yesterday was probably his best game of 2024.

Maybe he can build off of it. Need him to be playing at a high level if we're going to be serious about making a run at the playoffs.
Look I have always been a Jalen fan, but his play this year has me stumped as to what is happening with him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake