Bulls at Suns 11-24-2010

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Best rebounding team against worst rebounding team coupled with the fact that we can't defend the paint and have no PG to matchup with Rose equals blow out most likely.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best rebounding team against worst rebounding team coupled with the fact that we can't defend the paint and have no PG to matchup with Rose equals blow out most likely.

If only we had Amar'e Stoudemire.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Betting against the Suns? What a SHOCK!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember, I may love my Bulls, but I am always respectful to the Suns. Even more now that Amare is gone.

It sounds more like sympathy than respect. Not that it bothers me. Maybe the Bulls players will feel the same way and give us a pity win tonight. I'm not proud, I'll take it.

Steve

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds more like sympathy than respect. Not that it bothers me. Maybe the Bulls players will feel the same way and give us a pity win tonight. I'm not proud, I'll take it.

Steve

Sorry, we need it more. A win tonight will put us at 3-2 on this West Coast trip and in a great position to have a winning record on the circus trip for the first time since MJ left. After this, we have the Kings and Nuggets before going home.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Steve

Actually, I forgot when I posted this once.

and this.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dragic is either looking forward to guarding Rose or trembling in his sneakers at the prospect; after last season posterization :D. I hope its the former.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry, we need it more. A win tonight will put us at 3-2 on this West Coast trip and in a great position to have a winning record on the circus trip for the first time since MJ left. After this, we have the Kings and Nuggets before going home.
I'd say the 7-7 team needs a win more than the 7-5 team. :p

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good game guys. We did not show up. Hopefully we can make a game of it.