Bulls at Suns 11-24-2010

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Pathetic game... Nash with 2nd obligatory crunch time TO.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Goodnight folks... time to break this team up Sarver no point in continuing this.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns lose 123-115. :rolleyes:

Suns led by 23 points in the 1st and 2nd quarter, led by 18 points in the 3rd quarter, and led by 13 points in the 4th quarter. :rolleyes:

Disgusting.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bulls are hacking like crazy. I really don't get the Derrick Rose hype tonight, he took 33 FGA... I can drop 35 if I had that many attempts.

I guess you forgot the 12 rebounds and 7 assists and coming off a back to back games on the road. He is shooting 48% for the season. Keep hating on him like everyone else does. Bottom line is the final score.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I guess you forgot the 12 rebounds and 7 assists and coming off a back to back games on the road. He is shooting 48% for the season. Keep hating on him like everyone else does. Bottom line is the final score.

I don't hate him actually, I'm just pointing out the obvious. 12 rebounds on the Suns?? No friggin way... you must be looking at another games stats sheets. Oh wow not back to back games, he's definitely young enough to be playing back to back games without any significant decline in energy. Don't get me wrong, he is an amazing player. But 33 FGA's for an NBA player to get 35 points is nothing..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow. colossal collapse again by the Suns as expected in the 4th
I expected the Suns to let them come back, but the ending is always interesting. We still make plays, the other team makes plays, then the clock runs out with one team getting it together. Some times its the Suns. It's just how they ball.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Bulls are a good team. We were up most of the game and took them to double overtime. And they arguably have the best player in Eastern Conference right now.

Yeah, let's curse and swear and tell Sarver to break the team up. :rolleyes: Typical Suns fans.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
The Bulls are a good team. We were up most of the game and took them to double overtime. And they arguably have the best player in Eastern Conference right now.

Yeah, let's curse and swear and tell Sarver to break the team up. :rolleyes: Typical Suns fans.

We have way too much talent on this team to blow a lead like this IMO. The facts are that we aren't going anywhere, might as well move some movable pieces for draft picks who won't amount to anything :)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't hate him actually, I'm just pointing out the obvious. 12 rebounds on the Suns?? No friggin way... you must be looking at another games stats sheets. Oh wow not back to back games, he's definitely young enough to be playing back to back games without any significant decline in energy.

Really, the other teams PG get 12 rebounds a game on the Suns? That sucks.

Rose is an All Star PG who is 2nd in the league in scoring and 8th in assists, while still shooting 48%. He is good.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We have way too much talent on this team to blow a lead like this IMO. The facts are that we aren't going anywhere, might as well move some movable pieces for draft picks who won't amount to anything :)

You and slinslin are the most reactionary people on this board. It takes 2 to tango--you need a 2nd team to actually want one of our so-called "tradable" assets. Especially now with a lockout probable next season.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great response Chaplin.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Whatever. You and slinslin are the most reactionary people on this board.

Well I'm just being a realist. I would like to win something but it doesn't seem like we will get any defensive/rebounding help anyway.. If you prefer continuing our ways of basketball then okay.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Really, the other teams PG get 12 rebounds a game on the Suns? That sucks.

Rose is an All Star PG who is 2nd in the league in scoring and 8th in assists, while still shooting 48%. He is good.

I get it, he is good. His rebounding totals against the Suns is no surprise though. You don't need to convince me that he isn't good. All I said is that his 35 points isn't a big deal.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Well I'm just being a realist. I would like to win something but it doesn't seem like we will get any defensive/rebounding help anyway.. If you prefer continuing our ways of basketball then okay.

Why don't you talk about your most-hated guy--oh, you can't, because he actually had a good game and has had a few good games in a row.

But throw up a bad shot and oops--let's trade him!

And I never said anything about "continuing our ways of basketball." Pretty funny that you have to make stuff up like that. Again, typical Suns fan.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Why don't you talk about your most-hated guy--oh, you can't, because he actually had a good game and has had a few good games in a row.

But throw up a bad shot and oops--let's trade him!

Channing Frye is a horrible basketball player. Listen if you want to be a homer go ahead. I like the Suns and I want them to win and its a forum so I think I can express my opinions without being rude about it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Channing Frye is a horrible basketball player. Listen if you want to be a homer go ahead. I like the Suns and I want them to win and its a forum so I think I can express my opinions without being rude about it.

Did you even watch the game? Are you saying he had a horrible game???

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game? Are you saying he had a horrible game???

He had an okay game. I liked his 2 clutch free throws as well. Overall a +2 in +/- is not a great game. Anyway I won't say anything negative as some Suns fans prefer everything to be rosy red all the time, even after a pretty devastating loss at home against a team on a back to back. Apparently that is "reactionary."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He had an okay game. I liked his 2 clutch free throws as well. Overall a +2 in +/- is not a great game. Anyway I won't say anything negative as some Suns fans prefer everything to be rosy red all the time, even after a pretty devastating loss at home against a team on a back to back. Apparently that is "reactionary."

You just don't get it. This is a loss we hate, but it's far from devastating. A devastating loss is losing by double digits to Charlotte, not by a couple points in double OT against Chicago. Come on now.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

THe Bulls were on the 2nd night of a back to back. Get a clue.

We lost to the Bobcats as well when they were on the 2nd of a back to back.

Suns are garbage. They can't even beat tired and weary teams @ HOME!