Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

If this is too inappropriate let me know and I'll delete my post. Thank you

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone is buying in, studying and ready. So far the mini camp was impressive. Some good work ethics and attitude. Get that interior OL fixed..keep bringing them in. Get that pass rush back. That will help keep Kyler on the field. Not as much panic, better momentum, game script.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has rookie Rb Trey Benson signed his contract? Been on vacation and not up to date on Cards news. If he hasn't signed what is the problem??

OP
OP
CardNots

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really find the midpoint of camp between welcome back weekend and the first preseason game to be the most brutal stretch.
That’s the point I realize hope isn’t enough and I begin to worry about yet another long year:(

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
When I go to TC practice, I'm always in awe of these NFL players and their athleticism especially now with 2 drafts under MO. I'm so glad total control was given. I feel like MB has grown as an owner the last couple years. He's putting a lot into this team.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'll be going, the 2nd Tuesday (the plan as of today lol) , anyone going? This isn't a debate on it not being in Flagstaff cuz I miss that too lol just wondering who will go, I'll try and do some reporting