Camp tidbits

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Patrick Peterson had a highlight reel one handed int. on a long throw on sideline while covering Floyd. There is a pic of it on Azcardinals.com. Anyone know how to post it?

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
you might want to follow @AzKicksIt on twitter. I just started following this one today but he posted it earlier and also followed with some trash talk the PP laid down on the rookie.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Patrick Peterson had a highlight reel one handed int. on a long throw on sideline while covering Floyd. There is a pic of it on Azcardinals.com. Anyone know how to post it?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow. That catch was insane. And Williams looks better than I expected. There's some serious young talent on this team. I hope they can all stay healthy.

I love YouTube....

I know that's no contact..but if Ryan Williams is cutting like that right now he should have no problem 6 weeks from now imo. With his injury those cuts are surprising.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Williams legs look phenomenal. He was cutting like crazy there - no freaking way he should be cutting that much, that quickly and that vertically after the injury. Color me flabbergasted there. Seriously surprised.

Ok, deep breath...not going to get excited about this season. Not going to get excited. Not going to get excited.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love YouTube....

I know that's no contact..but if Ryan Williams is cutting like that right now he should have no problem 6 weeks from now imo. With his injury those cuts are surprising.

I can't believe it. I didn't think he would be cutting like that until September. Like you said, there's no contact, but if this is what he's doing at 80-90%, I can't wait to see him when he's all the way back.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Williams legs look phenomenal. He was cutting like crazy there - no freaking way he should be cutting that much, that quickly and that vertically after the injury. Color me flabbergasted there. Seriously surprised.

Its called youth.

One of the dirtiest tricks in life is when it is taken away. 20-somethings heal like Wolverine in the comic books

Sent from Rugbymuffin's Super Phone

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I'm going up Saturday. Can't freakin wait. So excited about this year.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
To all who contributed to this post------THANK YOU-----This is the first real breath of fresh air I have breathed since January. You are much appreciated.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I appreciated the coverage of camp by the NFL channel, as it certainly made me excited. With all four QB's throwing side by side, if you were at practice you could at least judge arm strength. I know that doesn't tell you all you want to know, but it would be interesting to see. Particularly Skelton vs. Lindley in the arm strength category. Also, showed live PP vs. Larry in the seven on seven drills. PP knocked down the pass, but got there early and you could see an offensive coach tossing an imaginary flag. Great stuff.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love YouTube....

Dude, I totally agree with you. I just watched the video before knowing it was Williams and when I saw # 34 I was thinking the exact same thing. And I'm one of the guys who said he'd never be the same and would have virtually no impact this year. I will be SO happy to be wrong!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, I totally agree with you. I just watched the video before knowing it was Williams and when I saw # 34 I was thinking the exact same thing. And I'm one of the guys who said he'd never be the same and would have virtually no impact this year. I will be SO happy to be wrong!

His cuts were do Sharp, quick and made on a dime. Impressive so far. Hope it keeps up.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His cuts were do Sharp, quick and made on a dime. Impressive so far. Hope it keeps up.

Yep I was really surprised to see that, looks great.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i sincerely hope that williams proves my father (the surgeon) wrong. hard to tell if those cuts are effective without hitting and being able to gauge speed.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i sincerely hope that williams proves my father (the surgeon) wrong. hard to tell if those cuts are effective without hitting and being able to gauge speed.

Now your just being nitpicky imo. Obviously we need to see him in pads and with contact. but the speed of those cuts and quickness of his change of direction clearly pass the eyeball test for now.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now your just being nitpicky imo. Obviously we need to see him in pads and with contact. but the speed of those cuts and quickness of his change of direction clearly pass the eyeball test for now.

I watched Glyn Milburn run like that in TC in Greeley Colorado when the Cards went there to scrimmage the Broncos. He was 5'8" and 175lbs. He spent 10 years in the NFL as a star return guy. Ryan Williams is 5'9" 207 and making the same moves. Lets hope he spends 10 years in Arizona as a star RB.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone else not able to view that video. When I try it says that it is marked private. :(

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Anyone else not able to view that video. When I try it says that it is marked private. :(

Is that the video from AZSports620? NFL has a rule where videos are allowed to be posted for 24 hours, and after that they must be taken down. So, we had to mark it private.

Annoying rule that I can't say makes much sense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05