Can a Rookie Revamp the Cards’ Safety Lineup

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why you got downvoted here. Nabers is at a spot where he’ll get force-fed the ball cause he’s really the only target, while here, a good bit of targets will be going to McBride and we’ll run the ball a solid bit.

there is no "downvote" button. There is a disagree button.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree, how do you think MHJ will do? Fitzs rookie level or better or worse.
I'm thinking better because MHJ seems to be in a better head space. More professional and driven than young #11.
I’d agree with that. He also doesn’t have an newly established #1 in front of him like boldin.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If opposing defenses drape double coverage on him, he could struggle early in his career.

We will need others to step up to the plate and make the defense pay when doubling MHJ.
That should be difficult if our run game is anywhere as good as it can be, mcbride, and if jones/Wilson/dortch are even just partially effective in their roles.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That should be difficult if our run game is anywhere as good as it can be, mcbride, and if jones/Wilson/dortch are even just partially effective in their roles.
Basically saying others will need to step up is exactly my point.

NFL defensive coaches will scheme taking away the offense’s best player.

The play calling will need to be on point to take advantage of double coverage on MHJ.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agreed until it seems he he blew assignment (according to Wolfey) on the 62 yard gain right before half.