Can Kurt get us Marshall Faulk?

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
BACH said:
We're entering the off-season with most money of all teams.

Shaun Alexander, Edge, Jamal Lewis are free agents.

Ricky Williams can be brought in at minimal cost

And you want to sign Faulk?

The problems with our RBs are not their part of the passing game or their pass-blocking, which Faulk still excels at. We need help at RB for running the ball - Ricky Williams, Edge, Jamal Lewis, William Green et al would help this team so much more than Faulk IMO.

A decent OL wouldn't hurt... :shrug:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting Marshall Faulk would be the second act of Emmitt Smith. No thank you. He handed the job over to Jackson and collected a monster paycheck. He is just playing out the string for money. Great player once. Worn out now. He needs to go to a SB contending team if anywhere. Like the Steelers or Chargers as a backup.

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
I beleive I heard on the Radio last night that the Rams want Faulk to play for 1 more year, due to his signing bonus and such he is actually cheaper if they keep and pay him then if they have to excellerate his signing bonus if he retires. And since he is still a quality depth RB I can see why they don't want him to retire.

Now based on that if the excellerated cap hit from him retiring they don't want to ake, I'm assuming they wouldnt want to take it in a trade hit for him either, especially to a division opponant.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dinesh15 said:
Ok Mr.CardinalLaw... I guess you are not very cultured to make a or discussion. It was my opinion that we might be able to bring MF for a very cheap price and it might be worth it and I just for the other peoples opinions too...I really dont see a fault at what I did...anyway, for your comments that warnerphiles and how I want the old duo together and all that stuff, you are right, I came to this country in 2000 and the first game I ever watched was the superbowl 2001.. So, I heard a lot about Warner and Faulk and I have been a fan of KW especially since then...and an ardent fan of football too..so,lot of people made valid points for why they dont want MF here and I agree with most of them ( like gettin Ricky Williams cheaper especially)...Btw, why are you so mad at KW and the past Rams fans anyways, its not like they are trashing the Cardinals that has won 10 of the last 15 superbowls by bringing Kurt Warner...
I also made some post last time and you called me Brenda Warner..I think I am allowed to root for any player that i like...I always thought this country freedom of speech for everyone...maybe you should campaign to change that...so just post your opinions and stop ridiculing others at every opportunity that you get....

Welcome Dinesh. How did you find this board?

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No. I'd rather see us resign J.R. Redmond. At this point in Faulk's career, I believe that Redmond would be just as effective as a 3rd down back.....plus he returns kicks.

Above post was made with ASU homer glasses on.